5 times the Avengers called Peter 2.0

Since you guys demanded a part 2 here it is. (Requested by: megannotmeghan and capelinmega and flowercrownlesbian [sorry for late tag])
I was with my mom shopping while writing this so... yeah.

••••

1. Sam

Peters class was disappointed to say the least when Peter didn't receive a call for the next week. They looked forward to the little insight to the Avengers life Peter gave them. And how hilarious it was when they did.

Mrs. Olsen, at this point, just gave up. When the phone rang she knew it was Peter. She just let him answer it and moved to work on papers while the class all looked at Peter.

"Peter. Come get your uncle."

This was one thing the class wasn't as used to yet. The Avdngers were Peters family. Honestly, the scared them. (Read: Flash)

"What did he do now?" Peter asked Sam. "And which one?"

"Clint," Sam trailed. "And Bucky."

Peter rolled his eyes, which earned a few stifled giggles from the class.

"What did he do exactly?"

"Well... Clint stole Buckys gun and so Bucky stole Clints arrows. Its just a mess at this point," Sam explained.

"Yeah well, I'm in class so thats your problem, bye!" Peter said cheerily.

"Hey- Wait- Pe-" Sam attempted to scream at him but he hung up.

His class went wild.

Peters pretty sure that Mrs. Olsen hates the fact he has a phone.

2. Wanda

Wanda called 2 days after Sam did. And the class was loving it. She had originally called for help with training. But that didnt exactly... happen.

"Peter," Wanda said as soon as he answered the phone.

"Yes, Wanda? My older sister figure who I love very much?" Peter responded. She knew he had class. Why was she calling?

He could understand the others, they probably forgot about the fact he was in school half the time.

"Well... I was wondering... how do you do that one move you did the other day?"

Peter blinked a few times. "Uh... Wanda I'm kind of in class right now.."

"Oh! Sorry for interupting, then. Am I on speaker?"

"Uh.. yeah. Why?" Peter asked.

"No reason," Wanda smirked. "Hi Peters class! I'm his adoptive older sister! My name is Wanda!" Wanda exclaimed. "Peter. Put me on video call I want to meet your class."

Let's just say Mrs. Olsen didn't get to teach class anymore that day.

3. Bruce

Peter had already been on the phone with Bruce when class started. Because he had common sense not to call him in class. Unlike the others.

"Yeah, Uncle Bruce that makes perfect sense! I dont know how else the quantum field would-"

The class stopped listening after that, this call was probably going to be boring.

4. Thor

Peter knew that when Thor called the following week. He would never escape these calls.

Thor calling was always an adventure.

"Son of Stark!" Thor boomed. "Would you like to train with me next week?"

"Sure, Thor. But why did this warrant a phone call? While I'm in class?"

"You didn't respond to my texts!"

Sure enough, he had a couple unread texts from Thor. And one from May.

"Well, now that I have my answer I will leave you be. Good day, Young Peter."

"Bye, Thor," Peter sighed and hung up.

His classmates weren't sure how to take that one.

5. Scott Lang

Scott called 2 days later when the class was taking a test. Honestly, Peter is surprised no one took his phone away by now. Nonetheless, when his phone rang during their test, he answered.

"Hey, Sco-"

"No! Its Cassie!"

"Oh! Hey Cassie, whats up?"

"Dads visiting the tower tomorrow! He said he'd bring me if you were there!"

"Yeah, I'll be there. Dont worry. I wouldn't want to miss my favorite cousin!"

"But Peterrr! I'm your only cousin!"

"Huh.. thats right.. Well, im.in class right now, Peanut. I'll call you later, ok?"

"Ok, Peter!"

Cassie and Peter than exchanged 'I love yours before Peter hung up. Mrs. Olsen didnt mind that call one bit.

•••

I uploaded ten minutes after I said I would  sue me! But I hope you like it. Writing and walking is harder than you think. I do not endorse doing so. Anyways, hope you enjoyed reading!

*NOT PROOFREAD*