(REQUEST) The one with the field trip ending in Frozen 2

Requested by: JessalynPasillas
There's a known pattern of field trip requests going on here. Not that I care, I love you guys and your requests but seriously,  how do you guys have this many ideas for the same scenario??

Peter had tried. He really did try. He didnt want to go on the field trip. But it wasnt until he was denied being able to go in was he really down in the dumps about it. MJ and Ned had tried to stand up for him but the teacher would not allow him in. When he said he knew Tony Stark, he had not been lying. He did know him. He had an internship here for Christs Sake!! He was Spiderman! (Not that he told them that.) No one believed him! He hadnt even veen introduced to Lily, who was the new receptionist. She was probably one if the main reasons he wasnt allowed in beacsue he wasnt actually registered as an intern in the database so here not knowing him was the biggest issuse. The other employees all knew him because of him following Tony around all the time and Tony had told him he was his intern, and that he was kept out if the database for security reasons. Which was a very reasonable explanation.

This is mainly because it was one of the reasons that and because Peter wasnt a technical intern seeing as he wasnt 18 yet and thats is when Stark Industries takes in interns. Tony had been willing to bend the rule for Peter, though, he was 17 and almost 18.

MJ and Ned had been willing to send him pictures and stuff if they saw something but Peter said it wasnt necessary, he had probably seen everything in there already. He was hinestly just mad no one belived him. He knew he wasnt missing much. Tony and Happy however were nit as thrilled to not see Peter there.

Meanwhile...

"Happy sir?" FRIDAY alerted the man.

"Yes FRIDAY?" Happy asked, looking up briefly toward the ceiling.

"Midtown High just checked in downstairs, however Peter was not among them."

Happy shrugged, "Are you sure he isnt sick?" He shrugged off the AI. "And why not alert Tony?" 

"I have," FRIDAY said. "However he is in a meeting right now and said he is trying to rush to the ending as fast as he can."

Happy decided he could check the situation out, see why Peter wasnt there atleast. Tony does not need to be getting in trouble with Pepper over the kid.

"Excuse me? Are you guys the group from Midtown High?" Happy asked.

"That would be us," the teacher answered.

"Great well, I'm looking for a Peter Parker, he was supposed to be here?"

"Oh yes.. he's out on the bus. He was not being very truthful and so we didnt allow him in the building."

"I'm sorry he's where now? He's on the bus?"

"You heard me correct sir, he was sayibg untruthful things about Stark Industries so we did not let him come in."

"I dont really think that was your call ma'am," a bew voice said. Though everyone new who it was. The one and only, Tony Stark. 

"Oh.. of course, Mr. Stark, we- I just-, " the teacher had became a stuttering mess. 

"Now, here whats going to happen.  In going to have Happy get Peter from the bus and then all of you- except MJ and Ned- are going to get the hell out of my tower!" 

Midtown high did as told and MJ, Peter, Ned, Tony and Happy all spent the rest of the day watching movies in the common room. And yes Peter had made them watch Frozen 2.

A/N: So..  I uploaded early again. I hope you like it. If you come up with a clever name for this chapter comment it and Ill rename it that! Just a fun little contest for you guys, I guess! Again most of the other ones are going to be posted next week except for two. A far from home request bc i need to rewatch it and a request for a part 2 but I might be able to get it done by next week. Also online school starts Monday so if I dont end up updating, thats why and I sincerly apologize if that ends up being the case! But anyways hope you are all being safe and I love you guys!!
Edit: I changed the title. I liked this one the most by lizst613. I did see the other one though but agaib I really liked this one so... please dont hate me.