(REQUEST) "We arent friends"

MusicLoverO6 (along with others) requested a part 2 for "A Field Trip Gone Rouge" so here it is!! 

The rouges and Tony had talked after everyone left and Tony, Pepper and Tony's team, had agreed to let the rouges live in the tower in their old rooms, as long as they agreed to sign the Accords. New and improved to their standards. 

Peter didn't not intend on hanging out with them and sticking to his family. Though, Tony and the others had told him to at least try to be nice to them. He could do that, no problem. It was in his nature to be nice to people, but these people also hurt his family. He wasn't sure if he could let them off easily.

Most everyone was getting along with the rouges easily, Peter didn't get it. Sure he knew they were on their way on getting back to being friends and a team again but Peter wasn't ready to accept them into his family. They didn't seem to get that.

He would say, "Hi," to Wanda in the halls. Or wave at Clint and Scott when they were in the kitchen. 

"I don't get how you can forgive him," Peter said one day in the lab.

Tony looked up from the gadget he was working on, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, Mr. American Dream. He hurt you. All of you. He's the main reason the others rebelled. I'm not ready for them to be back, Dad."

"Aww. Bambi. I'm sorry that you feel that way. We should have discussed it with you and I 'm sorry for not doing that, too. But we all are tying to work past it so can you try to as well? Please?" Tony asked him.  

Peter could only nod. He could try being nicer Steve.

*

*

*

Being nicer to Steve was easier said than done. He tried. He really did but every time he said something inaccurate about Tony he had to bite back the urge of going off on him. He never did have another 'fit' like he did at the field trip. Instead he forced a smile and politely  corrected him. He would occasionally wave at him in the hallway.

Its for the best, Peter, he thought to himself. Its for dad and them. 

 That's until one day. Peter just did not feel like it that day.

*

*

*

The team ad the rouges had been having a bonding night in the living room, Peter had been invited. He had came since Tony told him to. He was forced to sit next to Steve because he came late after finishing homework. It had been the only open seat. Steve had welcomed him with a smile. Peter didn't like it. He didn't like it at all. But he sat there anyways. 

The others where all playing games, not paying Peter and Steve any attention. Peter didn't mind him and Steve being alone like this. Neither made any move to talk to the person sitting next to the other. While everyone else had ended up moving around the room Peter had stayed in his spot. He could sit by Steve. Besides, he wasn't going to steal someone else's spot.

"So. uh. Peter right?" Steve interrupted the nice silence between them.

Peter nodded. He may no other indication of talking to Steve. Now though the silence he fond comfortable was now awkward to him.  Still, he did not talk to Steve.

A couple minutes passed before Steve tried talking again, "Listen, Buddy, I know we-"

Peter interrupted coldly, "We aren't friends." He glared at Steve, just because he was a super solider and Captain America did not mean shit to Peter.

"Right. Sorry," Steve apologized shakily. 

"Listen, Mr. America. We aren't friends, we aren't family, we aren't even acquaintances. But those guys over there," Peter motioned, towards his family who were playing a game. "They want me to at least try. So here I am trying. Its going to take me awhile before I talk to you again, willingly, after this conversation, so listen carefully."

Peter looked at Steve to make sure he was listening to him. Steve gave a small nod of acknowledgment, as if he knew what Peter was asking about.

"I'm going to be blunt with you, Steven. I am not scared of you ar your little powers. I could beat you in a fight and I know that for a fact. If either of Us should be scared, it's you. My dad and my family may be on the rode of recovery with you. But I am not. Not yet. I am going to be watching you, Steve Rogers, and the second I see you hurt the again, I will not hesitate to have them throw you out. I Know more than you think," Peter finished. No one else had heard them due to their own conversations and the fact that Peter had kept his voice at a low whisper.

With one innocent looking smile towards Steve and a kiss on the check to each of his family members, Peter went to his room to sleep. Leaving a scared and slightly intimidated Steve rogers in his wake.

A/N: Oh my gosh! Three uploads in one day? from me? Unheard of! This is part 2 that all of you wanted so I hope you like it! If you guys want a Part 3 to this do not be afraid to ask because I kind of have a thing for this now. Before it was just a request but now.. I kind of got inspired to give it A LOT more plot. However I wont write it unless you guys want it so let me know. Also, a little side thing; I recently switched from writing on my phone to my computer which doesn't have auto capitalize on it so if there are words that need to be capitalized but they aren't that's why. Another thing too, how the actual hell do I have so many reads? Like I'm not that good but you guys always comment saying how good these are? I honestly don't get it. I'm not sure if I will upload tomorrow I have to help with windows otherwise Ill try to upload Sunday! Love you Guys! Thanks for reading!

*NOT PROOF READ*