1 time Peter got an unwanted call

This was requested by capelinmega your comment said Ross and I have no idea who that is and I looked it up and couldn't find anything so.. Im assuming you either meant Adrien from Homecoming or Skip Westcott from the comics and since I've never read the comics I'm going with Adrien.. hope thats OK
•••

Mrs. Olsen had gotten accustomed to Peter getting phone calls in English. They were always pretty funny, though she would never admit it to her class. Her favorites being when Cassie calls, not that she would admit that either.

She had just realized them to get started on their work when Peter got a call, Mrs. Olsen retreated to her desk and sighed, that boy.

Peter, thinking it was Tony or any of the Avengers or Guardians, answered.

"Hello?" Peter asked.

"Hello, Pedro," the voice responded.

Peters expression quickly turned cold as he took the phone off of speaker. "Im sorry?What do you want?"

"Just checking in on my favorite spider," Toomes said cheerily, too cheerily.

"Im sorry, you must have the wrong number."

Peter turned to MJ and handed her his phone. "I need you to take this and not give it to me until the end of the day or I will end up chucking it at a wall," he said coldly.

MJ nodded, understanding that Peter was pissed an took the phone from him.

Peter made a mental note to change his number.

••••

So.. did I stress write this? Yes.
Is it terrible? Probably.
Is it short? Yes.
Am I going to stress write the next chapter? Probably.
Are you guys gonna get a double update? More than likely.
Hotel? Trivago.