never have i ever: decathlon time

you guys wanted a decathlon version so im giving it to yall. again kinda suck at these so bare( that the right version of the word right? goddamn i hate honomyns[?]) with me. anyways...

also im very sorry its taken so long for me to put out another chapter but school and family stuff was overbearing so yeah... sorry again lolz.

Peter should have known playing this game was a stupid idea. Like honestly, his teammates were going to use this to get everything out of everyone. Well, it was too late to turn back now.

"Never have I ever almost died!" 

Starting the game off strong at least. Peter hesitantly put a finger down. The others gave him weird looks but he just shook his head indicating he wasn't going to answer them.

Peter huffed as it was his turn next. "Never have I ever had more than 5 glasses of an alcoholic beverage." no one put a finger down. Peter was pleasantly surprised.

"Never have I ever... been a huge nerd." Michelle said on her turn.

Peter put a finger down, as well as a few others. 

"Never have I ever been an emo goth chick," Eugene smirked.

Michelle put all her fingers down except for one. The middle finger, and she turned so she face directly at Eugene. She then turned back and held a singular finger down.

"Never have I ever kissed someone of the opposite gender!"

Peter again put a finger down. Now they're outing him? Dear Lord.  Though to Peter's surprise, Michelle also put a finger down. 

"Never have I ever... jumped off a roof for fun!"

Peter again put a finger down. Jumping off of Stark Tower was fun goddammit. He was once again met with the bewildered eyes of his peers (though a few others also put their fingers down.)

"Never have I ever made out with a shower head." 

Peter knew that if Clint was playing this, he would have put a finger down the fucking birdbrain. The game continued on and by the time it was his turn again, he had 3 fingers left. 

"Never have I ever.. spied on the girls," Peter said. He hoped none of the boys put their finger down, luckily none of them did. Unless someone who had was already out, but Peter didn't think so. 

"Never have I ever had a crush on one of my best friend," Michelle deadpanned.

 A few people put a finger down before going tot he other side to the room to signal they were out. Peter as well put a finger down. 2 left.

Eugene smirked yet again, "Never have I ever lied to a family member."

Peter and Michelle both put a finger down. 1 left. 

"Never have I ever.... watched an anime."

peter could hear someone say, "That's boring!" as he put a finger down. Well, at least he didn't have too much explaining to do. God he hated this team.

So I wrote this at midnight, I have school later today and it now almost 1 AM so I apologized for this being short and rushed. Also Im stupid and have a request in my drafts but I a) never out wo requested it and b) I only put the title and never got to start writing it so  forgot what the request was and I cant fins the comment! TwT all I know (from what I named it) is it had something to do with babysitting, so if you requested that plz comment on this chapter an let me know! I feel bad for forgetting! TwT