"Be a shame if he found out, wouldnt it?"

Part 4 to "A Field Trip Gone Rouge". You guys seemed to like my last one. One of you said this could be its own book, I might just do that but as of now just parts. Most of you just wanted to punch Steven in the face. That was my intention. I just like torturing my favorite characters so... yeah...

•••

It had been a few weeks since the Bedroom Fiasco with Steve. In the time period, Peter noticed how close Steve and Tony had gotten. Peter thought that Tony was forgiving Steve way too fast. He almost killed him. He had half of his team turn on him. He ran away. He faces no consequences. Peter found it stupid. He should have at least gone to prison for some time. All of them should have. But nope. Tony was just that changed he was willingly to look past it. The Rouges should feel lucky.

Peter makes sure to let Steve know he's a threat. He makes sure this grown man is scared. If Peter is in the room alone. Steve won't even come into the room. Now, Peter's intentions weren't to scare him this much but he wasn't complaining. Less time he had to spend with the jackass.

One day though, Steve wasn't as lucky. He took his chances. He had reasoned with himself. What could a sixteen year old do against him? He was sixteen and Steve was grown. He had more strength than him. So when Peter was doing homework in the living room, Steve sat with him.

"Good Afternoon, Mr. Rogers."

Steve nodded at him in acknowledgement.

"How are things with you and Tony? You seem to have gotten closer these past weeks, correct?"

"Yes, we have. Things are good thanks for asking."

Peter nodded and continued his homework. "You know, you could lose everything with wht I know. And I know.more than you think."

*FLASHBACK - ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO*

"Goodbye, Mr. Rogers!" A lady said.
Steve nodded at her and left.

Peter never meant to see this interaction but yet.. he did.

Pdter was no more intrigued until the following week it happened again. Was this lady working for HYDRA or did Steve just know her? Peter decided to follow Steve. Every day, Steve would meet with 5 different women. Peter never saw them, only heard them through the open windows.

Peter never knew what they did. Or he didn't know until about a month of following him.

Peter wished he had never found out. Not many people would've have pegged Steve Rogers, as a playboy. He was having six with one of them. Peter could only figure it was all of them.

Peter stayed following him. On the days he wasnt with the girls or HYDRA. Or a "hero." He would do other things. Sometimes they would be normal. Sometimes it would be things you would never think he would do. Like weed. Maybe he was stressed? Peter reasoned.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Peter never did find out if Steve was doing weed legally or not. Or if he was only doing weed. Honestly? He didn't care either. What Steve did was his own life choices.

"What do you mean by that Peter?"

"Just what I said. K know more than you think."

Peter then left Steve to his thoughts.

It wasn't the first time this happened. After the run in. Steve seemed to want to find out what Peter knew. He took every chance he got alone with him but Peter never gave him a clue as to what he knew.

For all Steve knew, Peter could be bluffing. But he couldn't risk it. God, he was being blackmailed by a sixteen year old boy with no secrets to him.

Tony could notice that something was bugging Steve whenever they hung out, too. Though, everytime he mentioned it Steve changed the subject. Then they forgot about it and talked about that. By the time Tony would remember his previous question, Steve would have already left.

The others also noticed something off with Steve, too. But they didn't question it. The whole trasition thing didn't fake much affect on him at first so maybe it was now? It had all caught up with him? Who knew really.

Right now, Peter was in his room. He knew Steve was in the living room watching the news. Why not pay him a visit?

"Good afternoon, Steven!" Peter said, cheerily. Too cheerily.

"Afternoon," Steve said.

"I know you've been questioning what I know. I can blame you. But let's just say, you and Tony would lose a lot of trust. So don't test me too much, Mr. Rogers. It would be a shame if he found out, wouldn't it?" Peter smirked.

Steve didn't know how to respond to that. This kid knew things. Steve couldn't have that. He had built up trust in Tony for a reason. He couldnt lose it. So Steve just nodded.

Peter seemed satisfied and left. What did this kid know exactly? Steve couldn't seem to shake that thought. There was a lot of things he's done that could make Tony lose trust in him.

The only question Steve had now was how many of those things did the kid know?

Steve put aside these thoughts and sat in the now empty living room. He turned on the TV as a distraction. It was the news. Some thing about Spiderman. Again. He stayed there for another hour or so. Before he retreated back to his room.

He couldn't have that kid ruin his plans.

"Long time no talk, huh. I need your help."

•••

Cliffhanger! I decided about half way through writing this that its going to be a book. But only if you guys want a book so be sure to let me know! I can always just leave it with this ending or just make another part and end it there. All up to you guys. Amyways.. as you cans see. I like to hurt Steven. I like to make Peter a badass. I like this series thing I have going. I like reading all of the comments about punching Steve. Oh! Another thing! If you have an idea as to something Peter could've have saw Steve do.. message me. I need 2-5 more ideas. I need at least 2 if you guys want another part and up to 5 if you guys want a book. I want you to message me your idea and not comment it so that way its a surprise to other
people. Ok. Thats all. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

*NOT PROOFREAD*