(REQUEST) The Earth Turns Slowly

Requested by: Pika-Girl1

Hope you like it!

The two Peters came to Earth when the Avengers asked them to. The whole team did. Peter (Parker) enjoyed talking to Wanda and Natasha and Gamora liked to as well. Quill and the others just liked to tower, mainly Rocket because he keeps on trying to steal things when Tony isn't looking. He never does. Tony always catches him. 

However, Quill does not like the fact that the Avengers always try and kidnap his son. Yes Quill knows Peter is a lovable, little ball of actual sunshine, but that does not justify their motives of taking him. Every time.

It was just routine by now. The Guardians would come down for a meeting that Fury would call for no reason. Rocket always complained saying how they didn't associate with SHEILD but Fury wanted to make sure of their alliance every couple months. (He just wants to see Peter , too.) Peter would talk with Wanda and Natasha after the meeting and they would all chill out in the lounge after Fury left. 

Then the Guardians would stay the night at the insistence of the Avengers and Peter wanting to stay longer and no one could say no to Quills son. It was actually impossible. Anyway, they would stay the night and most of the next day before saying they needed to get going and the Avengers would reluctantly let them. But not before trying to steal Peter. I mean who wouldn't want him?

They would stash him in various rooms (it changed every time) and the Guardians would get on the ship before almost leaving with out him every time. Not that they didn't notice he was missing or anything, not hat wasn't it. It was just quills son would always beat them to the ship and hide in a crate and scare them when they get on. Besides the fact that Peter was 16 he acted like a kid. 

So after a few minutes of him not coming out and scaring them they sigh and go back to the tower to look for him. Once they find him there is an Avenger nearby that takes him and runs. The Guardians then chase all the Avengers around while they pass him around like he's a hot potato. Until Pepper catches them and makes them give Peter back to his family despite wanting to keep him herself.

Then the Guardians leave and come back in 6 months and the cycle repeats. Though from Peters prospective, he finds it all hilarious. After all, he is an alien sunshine spider boy, who wouldn't want him? 

A/N: Its pretty short and without dialogue, I'm sorry. Though I did upload twice today? Does that make up for it? Maybe? Okay what I was actually going to write her. I didn't explain how Peter was Quills son but Quill adopted Peter when he and the team found him alone on a planet and his spider powers are because he's an alien. The request said Peter got kidnapped but I wasn't really sure about what they meant by that so I made it so the Avengers kidnap him and how its this whole thing. Also, if you get the title reference you are my new best friend.