Peter ignores scary aunt bc he has balls

Request by WolfStarT07
•••

Mrs. Olsen really didnt care at this point if Peter got calls, the class was entertained and the most they lasted were 4 minutes so it didn't take much class time away. So when he received a call she would grade paper from the previous day while the kids listened to the call.

Today, however was different. His phone rang and upon looking at the caller ID, he hung up. His excuse was it was a spam caller. But when the phkne ranf a second time, he knew he would have to answer it.

Peter picked up his phone slowly and answered his phone, "Hi, Aunt May," he said in a small voice.

"Peter Benjamin Parker! How dare you send me to voice-mail! I could've been dying!" Aunt May scolded.

"Sorry," Peter trailed.

"Now, the team and I need you, Pete. Like right now. We have things here in D.C. pretty under control but some back up would be nice," she explained.

"Aunt May," Peter began, "Im kind of in class. I cant leave."

May sighed, "Just go to the bathroom change into your suit- I know its in your bag- and then ditch."

"May I- you can't be serious?" Peter asked genuinely shocked.

"Im dead serious, Pete."

"But May-"

"No buts Peter, get to D.C. with in the hour, Im not sure how much longer thi will be controlled," May proceeded to hang up.

Peter sighed, he couldnt let the team down, but he couldbt tell his class that he was Spidey. He should have known this would be a problem.

"Well, Peter? What was that about?" Mrs. Olsen asked.

Peter thought a second, "Im needed at home.. is it okay if I leave?"

Mrs. Olsen had met May multiple times, lovely woman. She also knew Peter and he wssnt one to lie, reluctantly she nodded and wrote him a note. She was probably breaking a ton of rules but she didn't care, she loved her students, if they needed to leave, she would let them.

Peter grabbed the note and his bag and rushed to the bathroom where he proceeded to change. Opening the bathroom escape window he swung around Queens for a few minutes before heading to D.C.

••••

Hi, take this double update, in which I have finally finished all of my requests. And the two I completed today were pretty short, I apologize for that. I might rewrite these, but probably not.

I dont know if you can tell, but I hate giving you guys short chapters but somet I mes I realize the plot moced really fast and no matter how many things I use to stall it, they wouldn't make sense in the story. So yeah.. i normally just make these a little bit longer if a chapter is under 400 words.