Twin Time

Requested by tessalucy  I hope you enjoy
•••

"Harley, Peter!" Tony called to them. "Come on, we were supposed to leave 10 minutes ago!"

The two boys collectively groaned. "Whose fault is that?" Harley yelled back to his father. Peter couldnt help but laugh.

Tony rolled his eyes and sighed, "Just... Get in the jet."

The boys (including Tony) piled into the jet. They talked for the first two minutes before the boys decided to share headphones and watch Buzzfeed Unsloved: True Crime. Tony sat in silence the rest of the way to Missouri, playing around with his newest suit on his tablet.

■■■

Clint was awoken by Copper and Lila jumping on his bed. Despite both being in their teens, they acted like they were three. Clint chuckled as he pushed them away. "Why are you guys so eager today?"

"You said Tony was coming out! And you said he was bringing people this time!" Cooper started bouncing again.

"Y'know its hard to believe your a teenager sometimes, you don't act like one," Clint paused, looking at the clock. "Tony isnt going to be here for another hour, he's coming from New York."

Lila and Cooper rolled their eyes. "Can you tell us who he's bringing, Dad?"

Clint chuckled, "Wish I could, Smaller Agent.  But I've been sworn to secrecy." He made the movement of zipping his lips.

Lila huffed, "Its fine you don't have tell us, we'll figure it out." Cooper nodded to show his agreement.

"Im sure that will keep you very busy," Clint smiled. "Now go help your mother with Nate."

"Ok!" Both kids hollered, running off to find their mother.

Clint smiled and laid back down. Being a father was both a blessing and a curse.

■■■

Tony and the twins (Peter and Harley) landed on the edge of Clint Bartons Homestead. Tony still could get over that name. Being as though it was the twins first time out of state, they were automatically in awe. Just how much land did Clint own?

"Ok. Come on now boys, I need to talk to Clint about.. something, you go run off towards the house, tell Clint I'm in the shed," Tony told them.

The boys nodded. "Last one to the house is a rotten egg!" Peter yelled. He immediately took off. Harley following close behind. 

Peter got there first, and would not let Harley live it down.

"Im just saying that you can run faster than me and I still beat you!" Peter exclaimed.

Harley just rolled his eyes, trying to be the bigger person, and knocked on the door.

"Coming!" A voice called, the boys assumed it was Clint being as though it was a male voice.

Clint opened the door for the two boys, "Oh hey boys, where's your dad?"

"Shed," the two boys said together.

Clint nodded, "Ill go talk to him then, you two are free to explore the yard or come inside." After his small 'explantion' he went  towards the shed, leaving the boys alone.

"Who are you?" Lila asked the strange boys as she came down the steps.

"Who are you?" Harley asked her right back.

"Lila," she told them. "You?"

"Im Harley and this is Peter," Harley motioned to his brother.

Lila nodded, "Come inside! Ill introduce you to Cooper!" She ran up the stairs, not bothering to look to see if they were following her.

The boys looked at each other and shrugged,  following Lila.

"Harley, Peter, this is my brother Cooper," Lila motioned to the boy behind her.

"Older brother," Cooper put out, waving at the twins.

A silence fell over them then, a silence that Peter broke. "So what do you guys do for fun?"

"We both like archery, just like Dad," Cooper explained. Though Lila like archery more than him, no one need tk know that though.

"Dad?" Harley asked.

Peter just looked at his brother, "How have you not put it together yet you oxymoron! Theh are cleary Uncle Clints kids!" Peter then proceeded to smack his brother on the back of the head.

"Uncle?" Lila asked.

"Oh, Clints around alot sometimes so we have just gotten used to to calljng him that. Plus, our dad loves it when we call him that," Harley explained.

"And before you ask, our dad is Tony Stark," Peter jumped in.

The other two teens were surprised, theh didn't know Tony had any kids, then again not many people knew their dad had kids either.

After they had their semi-basic introduction, the four teens hung out the whole time their dads were talking. It was nice having other people being able to relate having your parent be a superhero. Though they did t dwell on that much. The three boys and Lila all got along well, joking around most of the time until:

"Harley, Peter, time to leave!" Tony called us the stairs to them.

"But Dad!" Peter whined.

"We don't sanna leave!" Harley finished.

Tony rolled his eyes even though they couldn't see him, "You can visit some other time! Now come one we gotta go!"

After about 5 minutes of stalling, the four teen finally said goodbye and hugged for anothe 5 minutes. They were really testing Tonys patience but they didnt care.

"We'll call when we land," Harley promised.

■■■

Tony to this day, still wasn't sure if he regretted bringing the boys with him. Just then a yell sounded before a water balloon was thrown at him. Yeah never-ending, he definitely regretted it..

••••

This chapter i feel like is really short but its 1 37 am and I'm tired as all hell so yeah.. have a good day peeps.

Spider-Man shortsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें