Stony

So, this isnt necessarily Spiderman related but its funny so deal with it.

Steve had beem reading Fanfiction. It was a dangerous thing to do. He came across Stony. Little did the fans know it was true. Heck, the team didnt even know it was true, well Peter did but he wasnt necessarily part of the team. Steve knew that some of the team did ship Stony however, though some also shipped Stucky, the only problem was, Bucky wasnt gay so he wasnt sure where they had gotten those ideas. The team did fibd out however, it went a little something like this:

The team had a day off,  everybody was just lounging around when Steve burst through the door. "I cannot believe this!!"

"Believe what Spangles?"

"How every single fiction male relationship is a strong blonde, and a smart brunette! Every. Single. One."

"What makes you think that, Stevie Wonder?"

"Flarrow, Sherlock/Watson, Stony, Stucky, the list goes on!"

"Uh oh, Steve has gotten into Fanfiction.." Clint whined.

"Stucky?" Bucky asked

"Me and you Buck."

"But Im not gay!!"

"Stony?" Natasha raised her eyebrows and Peter held back a smile.

"I- well.." Steve cpuldnt finish before Tony had his lips on his.

"Clint, Sam? You owe me 20 bucks!" Nat exclaimed.

"The only reason we owe you is beacause you are a) a spu and b) you write Stony Fanfiction so you were just going with personal preference!" Sam shouted.

"Nat writes fanfic?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, its creepy, almost everything she writes has been proven true!"

"Well, 'Operation: Smooth Merc' is yet to come true!"

"Wait merc as in Deadpool?" Steve asked.

"Wait what does smooth mean?" Peter asked lightly blushing.

Nat just winked and walked out of the room.

"Nat!" Peter yelled panicking. "Nat!?" Peter got up and ran after Nat. "Natalia Alinova Romanova!! What does Smooth stand for!!"

Lets just say that day was full of laughs and kisses.