Bad Boy, Bad Boy, whatcha gonna do?

Requested by: avengerslover07
Hope you like it!

It started with a dare...

One harmless dare. Peters group, Ned, Mj, and him, were playing Truth or Dare. A very harmless game if you asked MJ. Very harmful if you asked Ned, who had been dared to try to be friends with Flash. It ened with him getting hit in the face. Something Peter wasnt happy with but that doesn't matter. It was MJ turn now.

"Hey, Peter. Truth or dare?"

"Hm.. Dare MJ!" Peter responded.

"I dare you to be a bad boy.."

"What do you mean bad boy?" Ned asked.

"Basically Flash. Be Flash for a day," MJ deadpanned.

"W- What!? I cant do that!" Peter shouted. "Have you met me?" 

MJ sighed, "Unfortunately, yes."

"Rude!"

"Anyways," MJ continued. "Are you going to do it or not?"

Peter hesitated, "I... I guess I'll do it." 

MJ clapped, "Great! Don't you think, Ned?" The aforementioned  boy nodded.

"So... I just have to be mean? I don't have to steal or anything right because if I do that's a deal breaker," Peter rambled.

MJ nodded, "Yeah, just be mean."

Ned felt bad for his friend.

*

*

*

Needless to say, it was a rocky performance at first. Through out the day though, Peter got the hang of it. He wasn't acting like himself at all. It was honestly kind of scaring some of his classmates, save for MJ who was laughing her ass off every time she saw him. He was causing a lot of trouble for the teachers he really didn't like in class and had fought back against flash twice since lunch. 

After the last bell was when Peter was able to go home, he still had to be, as MJ called it, a bad boy, until midnight though. He wasn't one to back out. This was going to be fun.

Normally, Peter went on patrol or at least helped people cross the street safely, he skipped both that day, for the first time in 2 years. He came straight to the tower and ignored everyone who tried talking to him, including Mr. Stark. Peter had decided that one exception to MJs' dare was he wasn't going to be too bad to Bruce. They didn't need him going into a Code Green. They would never forgive Peter.

The Avengers could tell something was up with Peter the moment he did say anything to them but they had figured that something had happened at school that day or he just wasn't in the mood. Oh, how wrong they were. 

You see, the first day Peter didn't do anything big, didn't think he had to. It was dare he didn't think it would be anything more than that, but he found himself enjoying making people mad. He acted the same the next day, if not worse. He again didn't do anything that would get him arrested but he did for the first time in 2 years, get detention, you would think he would have gotten it before for missing class, but he was a good kid so he never did. 

What did he do, you ask? Simple, it had been science class and normally he likes the teacher but he was gone. It just happened to be his least favorite substitute teacher. He had started calling her insulting things right of the bat. Not to mention once class started he had her come over to make sure he was doing something right, when really he just wanted to blow up his testing liquid in her face. That had been her last straw and he had been given detention that afternoon.

He went to the tower that afternoon after detention that he had the decency to go to. Tony was greeting him but he didn't care he shoved past tony and went to his lab where he messed around before webbing home. He skipped patrol again that day. 

*

*

*

To say that the media was shocked that Spiderman had been gone for a week, much to Jameson delight, would be an understatement. People were worrying. Especially the Avengers. What had happened to cause Peter to not patrol. In fact, where was he? Peter hadn't come to the tower since Thursday, it was not Monday. Normally he spent the weekend there but they hadn't seen him. 

Peter was currently crying. He wasn't at school nor the tower, he was in his room, at his aunts apartment, crying. He had been terrible. He had ignored so many people, he had shunned MJ and Ned. Picked a lot of fights. Skipped patrol, skipped school on Friday, almost had Bruce turn into the Hulk, and insulted teachers. 

Peter need to apologize. He wasn't going to be able to apologize to everyone but he could to Tony and his friends. 

Peter had swung into the tower window with puffy eyes. He immediately went and hugged tony, regardless of what the older man wanted. 

"I- I'm s- so so-sorry," Peter sobbed to Tony. 

"For what Underoos?" Tony asked. He was sure something was off with Peter this past week but why was he apologizing? 

"I- I was a jerk, I ignored you guys, I insulted too many people.. a- and I- I skipped patrol. I was ter- terrible!" Peter continued crying. Hugging Tony tighter.

"Oh, Bambi.. I'm not mad at you. No one here is. we were worried you weren't acting like yourself if anything," Tony paused. "What caused it anyways?"

Peter took a shaky breath before speaking.

"It started with a dare..."

A/N: I uploaded! Ahh! Thank my teachers for making the assignments easy this week! Well except for my stupid math teacher, she's a bitch.  Anyways, I didn't write much dialogue here, I'm not sure why. I also didn't describe what Peter did and If I did it wasn't extreme but I just suck at people doing bad things because I am not confrontational. At all. I have no experience with that stuff so yeah. I also wanted Peter to act more like how he views bad people. Like his standards of bad boys, which I find very low. Like as long as they seem like a jerk to others, Peter is like, "He's a bad boy!" Or if they wear a lot of black clothing and leather. But yeah, thanks for reading! Love you guys!

*NOT PROOF READ*