5+1 stories part 2

Peters P.O.V

Its a small fight, they said. It will be fine, they said. Sure as hell doesnt look that small, I thought. We were taking down a 'small' HYDRA base. All the others had convinced Tony to bring me. Now they were probably regretting it. We were getting our asses beat. (Interruption by Steve saying Language)
"Anyone need help?" I said through the comms. Sure I had my own people to deal with but they would be webbed to the wall soon enough.
"I do!" Steve told me.
"Where are you?"
"Main floor second door on the right!"
I webbed up the men I was dealing with and headed towards Caps location. When a knife hit me. It look like Natasha's but she wasnt on the main floor. I looked around and sae a HYDRA solider. He had thrown the knife. I webbed him up and continued to my destination. 'Ow!' I though constantly a knife in the side disnt sit well. So before I got to Steve I grabbed the hilt of the knife and pulled it out. I restrained from screaming in pain.  I tossed the knife aside and helped Steve by webbing people up. When Steve said he could handle the rest on his own I went back to finding the others to help. I ended up helping all of them. Ignoring the pain in my side.
^^^^^^^^^
"Ok, thats a wrap!! Lets head back to the Quinjet." I heard Tonys voice through the comms. I started on my way there. The pain in my side had mostly subsided. Though, I was still bleeding heavily. No one will notice, I thought. They didnt... until we got to the Compound. 
"Why you covering your side, Pete?" Uncle Steve asked.
"Oh.. no reason.." I say.
"Try again." I hear Auntie Tasha say.
I remove my hand to reveal my stab wound.
"When did you get it?" She asked.
"Right before I went to help Uncle Steve."
"Pete! That was hours ago! And you still fought?" Steve asked.
I nodded.
"Well shit, Pete. Lets get you patched up." Auntie Tasha lead us out of the room and I swear I heard Uncle steve yelling language after us.

Yay! two down 4 to go!!!