Steve has a what now!?!

I got this idea from reading Vi101205

Tony had decided it was time for the Avengers to meet Peter Parker aka Spiderman. So when Peter and Steve kinda just stared at it each other for a few minutes, Tony didn't really know what to do. (Steve doesn't know Peter is Spider-Man. Peter forgives gis father for the airplane terminal. That will be mention later.)
"P- pops?" Peter said after a minute.
"Pete?" Steve replied. Everyone else is just....lost and confused.
"Pops!" Peter ran and hugged him, Steve returning the gesture.
"I missed you so much!" Steve exclaimed.
Tony cleared his throat, "I would say meet Spiderman but clearly you already know each other."
"Wait Spider man!?!? I DROPPED A AIRPLANE TERMINAL ON MY SON!" Steve let go of Peter and started pacing, freaking out.
"Dad! Dad! I'm fine! I forgive you!"
"Oh thank god..." Steve sighed relieved, everyone else is still just lost and confused.
"Uh. Steve? Mind filling us in?" Tasha asked.
"Oh, yeah, when I came out of the ice I met Peters's mother and she had him, but when she died in a plane crash, I couldn't be Captain America and a father so I gave him to his aunt and uncle. Douche move, I know. And now, here we are." Steve finished.
"Holy sh- crap!" Almost everyone said but Tony actually said shit.
"Youll have to train with us someday маленький паук, show us what you got."
Peter nodded, "I would love to!"

------------------------•_•------------------------------
The rest of the night was spent getting caught up and bonding.

Should I do more? A part 2 to this or another one where Peter is someone's son? I've already done Natasha and Steve should I do anyone else?