(REQUEST) Rogues

Requested by: Sabrenhasan
Hope you like it! Thanks for the request!

Peter Parker led a good life. Or atleast,  he likes to think so. Until one day..
•••
See, on a normal day he would wake up, go to school and then go to h̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶a̶d̶s̶  Mr. Starks' tower for his internship there. He would be greeted by Tony, Rhoadey, Nat, and maybe Pepper or Vision. He would help Tony in the lab for a hit and then spar with Nat for an hour before watching a movie with them and heading home. But on that day he did the same thibg, except for watch a movie. They were rudely interrupted before they could.

That day, he had brought MJ and Harley along with him, Mr. Stark had said they were always welcome and MJ liked training with Nat. Harley helped around in the lab with them while MJ went to talk with Pepper. Then while Harley stayed to help Tony a bit more, Peter and MJ regrouped and went to spar with Natasha.

The hour had flashed by and they stopped to take showers and get ready for the movie that night (which was Frozen 2). When they came in.

Now Peter, MJ, and Nat did not see them come in, nor did they know how. But they heard the yelling.

"-wrong side!" They heard Tony yell.
"Oh so this is a right side or wrong side thing now?!" That was.. Steve Rogers.

"What the hell are they doing here?" Natasha hissed. She started walking in the direction of the commotion, motioning for the two teens to follow.

"Im not saying that," Tony sighed.

"Then what are you saying, Stark?" Bucky asked.

Thats when the trio walked in. They saw Tony in his lab with Harley. The Rogues were also there. Wanda, Bucky and Steve, to be exact.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Peter asked them, before Natasha could.

"Why is there a kid here, Tony?" Steve asked.

Tony opened his mouth to respond but Peter beat him to it.

"Tony? Did you just call him Tony?" He half shouted. "No, I dont think so, Mr. American Dream. You can call him Tony when youve earned it. And as of now, I dont think you have, so its Mr. Stark to you."

"Kid, I dont think you know-" Steve started, but he was cut off by MJ.

"No, that 'kid' knows exactly what he is saying. You dont get to come in here all cool like and just talk to Tony like your old friends," MJ started.

"We are not about to pretend what happened last year didnt happen, Mr. Rogers," Harley continued.

"Great theres more," Bucky muttered. "Look, I get that you three think you know what going on, but the adults are talking."

"These three are more adults than you," Nat muttered.

"Oh, are they? Beacuse to me it looks more like arguing. I dont want any half assed shit coming out of any of your mouths. Were you here for the after math of your descion, Mr. Rogers. Not only did you and others break the law beavuse you didnt like it, you made Tonys life hell. You werent there for the nightmares," Peter yelled.

"Or the panic attacks, " Harley added.

"You were his best friend and you betrayed his trust," MJ said.

"Tony tell them-" Steve was again cut off.

"I thought they said it was Mr. Stark," Nat smirked. She looked at Wanda, she had missed her.

"You, Mr. Rogers, have no idea what you caused. Were you there every night simply beacuse Tony had asked you with so much emotion ge rarely shows not to leave?" Peter asked.

"Were you there for Nat after he best friends had left?" MJ asked them.

"Or there for Rhoadey everyday of physical therapy?" Harley also asked.

"We didnt think so!" They all yelled.

Nat at this point had joined Tony, telling him to let them handle this. That everything would be okay. Harley took her place next to Peter and MJ.

"So, no, yoy cannot come in here like you did," Peter stated.

"Or talk to Tony how you were," Harley added.

"You can leave now, by the way, and we are not that patient," MJ barked.

"Wanda can stay though, she did nothing wrong," Tony added. "Besides, shes only a kid." He motioned for Wanda to join them, which she happily did.

(Ok, so yes, Wanda had done some things wrong but all of them had quickly forgiven her.)

"Now, buh bye," the three kids said to the Rogues.

And slowly but surely, they left.

A/N: So I had like... a lot of fun writing this? I actually started and finished this today,  a surprise I know. So far, I have about 5 more requests to finish. One Ive already started and one from a long time ago that I forgot about, though I might just bever do that one because I honestly forgot what it was about, but oh well. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

*NOT PROOF READ*