(REQUEST) A Field Trip Gone Rouge

Requested by: Sabrenhasan
Hope you like it!

Peter was chilling out in Stark Tower. Normally, he would be in school right now, but they had a field trip and Peter had not been allowed go on. He hadnt turned in the permission slip on time. Not that he cared, this just meant he could spend more time at the tower.

Ned was ecstatic the day of the field trip was finally here! The teacher hadnt told them were they were going until they wer on the bus. Ned became even more excited when the teacher said they were going to Stark Tower. Of course his first thought was to tell Peter what he was missing, but he had forgotton his phone at home.

Tony was swamped today, he had scheduled a meetibg for the Rogues and he had a bunch of inventions he wanted to fix. Not to mention he was going to be surprising a school that had a field trip here today. He also had a 16 year old spider named Peter to attend to. God, he would need whiskey today. No... Tony had told himself to stay clean. For Peter. Maybe ge could just have some extra strong coffee instead.

Peter hadnt really done anything in the 3 hours he had been at the tower. He had messed aroubd in the lab a bit while helping Tony. He had gone through his Avicii playlist twice now and was currently listening to Without Me.

"Is that Penis Parker? What is he doing here?" Flash asked, loudly.

Peter looked over toward him and paled. How come this is the one place of all places they chose to come to?

Their teacher came over and grabbed his arm.
"Mr. Parker, what do you think you are doing here?" She asked. "You were told you could not come on the trip!"

"Miss!" Peter tried. "How could I have known you were co-"

"I dont want your excuses, Parker." She cut him off. "Who told you we were coming here? You thought you could just sneak in here with the rest of us. Well think-"

"Uh, ma'am, whats with all the commotion?"

Peter knew that voice. He knew it as well as his own. That voice belonged to none other than Steve Rogers.

Peter used his strength to get out of his teachers grasp. "You! What are you guys doing here!"

Peter looked at the Rogues. Clint, Steve, Wanda, and Bucky. He would be lying if he said he was pissed.

"Uh.. do we know you kid?" Clint asked.

"No," Peter replied. "Thats not important either. You guys have ni right to be here. Walking in unannounced? After what you did? To me thats unforgivable! You betrayed your best friends trust! Gave him panic attacks and nightmares! Im not sure if you know this but he cared about all of you even if he didnt show it."

No one dared touch peter or interrupt him. You know that look your mom gives you when shes mad at you? Yeah thats the look he has right now.

Meanwhile....

"Sir, Peter is yelling downstairs," FRIDAY told Tony who was workibg in the lab.
"Ill be down in a sec, FRI." He said as he head for the elavator.

Back with Peter, his class and the Rouges.

His class had no idea as to how to feel, they were all speechless. As were the Rouge Avengers. Then the elevator dinged open.

"Hey, Short Stop, what with the yelling?" Tony said. Completely ignoring the others.

"Them," he gritted out.

Tony looked over to see the Rogues. "Peter, I asked them to come here. We are going to try to work things out."

"And your just going to forgive them? Just like that?" Peter asked.

"Its going to be a rocky journey and not right away will I forgive them, but sometime along the line I will." Tony gave Peter a smile. "Now you go upstairs, I will talk to them," he motioned towards the Rogues, "and everyone else get out of ny tower!" He motioned to the class, before leaving. Peter and the Rouges following him.

A/N: Not the best but oh well, I wanted to upload early...

*NOT PROOF READ*