"FAAAKEEE"

Requested by: malatresnjica
Hope you like it!!

••••

Peter already dreaded this day. He couldnt go on patrol because he was "grounded" (or Tony's way of keeping from getting even more hurt). Just because he still needed to heal from being stabbed the other day.

He was siting in his English class which just added more to his bad mood. He hated the class. It went on forever and they just learned the same thing each day. He already knew all of this anyways and if he didn't he could always ask Steve. He was a need.

Peter looked around at his classmates. Some were actually paying attention to the teacher, Mrs. Olsen. Some, like MJ, were drawing on paper or just messing around quietly with paper. And then the others were like Peter, lost in their thoughts. Or at least to Peter thats how it looked. They all had blank, distant faces, he could only assume they were in their own heads.

Mrs. Olsen was droning on about something with conjoining sentences. Pdter couldn't care less. That is until his phone rang.

Now, had his phone rang in another class, Peter would have either been ignored by the teacher until the call ended or the teacher would let him go in the hall. Mrs. Olsen, however did not.

"Peter! You know the rule," Mrs. Olsen locked eyes with him. She nodded at him as if telling him that he should answer the phone now.

Peter took out his phone and hesitated before answering as he read the Caller ID.

Bucky 🦾

Great, Peter thought.

He answered the phone. He was greeted with yelling. One voice was Sam and the other was Clint.

"HOLD ON! HOLD ON! BUT HER SISTER WAS A WITCH RIGHT?" Clint yelled. "AND WHAT WAS HER SISTER? A PRINCESS! WICKED WITCH OF THE EAST BRO!"

"I'm going to kill you," Sam said. "She was not the-" and everything else after that was masked and incoherent.

Bucky laughed, "Pete." He chuckled again before whispering, "Your uncles are fucking hilairous!"

The class was not sure how to react. It sounded like the hero Hawkeye but was it really him? There was no way!

"FAAAKEEE!" Flash broke the "spell" of silence. "Theres no way thats real. Penis Parker doesn't know the Avengers!"

"Peter, who was that? Was it that Flash kid again? Ill go get Tony," Bucky said immediately after that.

"Nonono! Its fine! Bucky. No. Dont get Mr. Stark!" Peter shook his head despite the other not being able to see him.

The class again didn't know how to respond. Peter didn't know the Avengers. Right?

(Wrong.)

Peter by now had tuned out his class and was trying to get Bucky not to get Tony or Steve. Bucky wasn't listening. But after a few minutes he had to break up a fight between Clint and Sam and hung up on Peter.

"Care to explain what that was, Peter?" Mrs. Olsen asked.

"No not really. Thats normal."

There was a bit of silence again before Mrs. Olsen continued teaching.

The class had never had such an interesting English class. And probably never would again.

•••

So probably sucked but wanted to get out another chapter today! Thanks for reading!

*NOT PROOFREAD*