rest in peace, chadwick boseman

Im making this in memory of him, its not an actual chapter but im sure we all miss him. There are all ready a bunch of people making jokes about it and thats not fucking funny at all so I'm not usually a violent person but I hope karma, in some way, hurts them for mocking and making fun of someone's death like that.

Most people didnt know that he had been battling cancer since 2016, so this man acted in Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War, and Avengers: Endgame, while battling cancer. Not to mention he acted in Marshall, 21 Bridges, and Da 5 Bloods, while receiving chemotherapy treatment and undergoing surgery. He found time to do interviews, he found the strength to do charity work, all while no one knew that he was sick. He told very few people, only his inner circle and the fact that those people didnt tell shows that they really were great friends of Chadwicks'.

Chadwick was a great actor and from what I've seen of interviews a great person in general. He seemed really funny and easy to get along with. I know this probably isn't much but i just want to do something in memory of him. He was taken from us too soon by cancer. All of my prayers, condolences, and well wishes are to his family, his friends, and his loved ones.

Chadwick Boseman, you will be missed. You were a strong man, tronger than many of us realized. Rest In Power.