"For the record.. I knew this was a bad idea."

Requested by: malatresnjica
I hope you like it!!
•••••

When classes we're put online, Peter was not excited. He had been spending so much time at the Avengers Tower that he basically lived there. Tony had been more than happy to give him and May rooms there. May and Peter both took him up in the offer but May had decided she would prefer to stay at her apartment, though she visited on weekends.

Peter on the other hand basically moved in. May was fine with that. She trusted the Avengers to tale good care of him. And she knew Peter could take of himself. They (May and Tony) ended up even getting joint custody as legal guardians.

With the whole stay at home thing and May being an essential worker, Peter decided he would stay with the Avengers until it was over. That was May wouldn't have to worry about him.

This was one of his many mistakes.

°°
"Peter, can you unmute yourself?" His math teacher asked.

Peter nodded and did what he was asked.

"Hey Peter, do you think that the moon is actually a moon, or is it just another sun that we see when we rotate that way?"

Peter took a second to take in that question. "Clint what goes through your head truly amazes me. But I'm in class."

"I understand that but I'm not going to leave until you answer my question. "

Peter did not get anywhere in Math class.

°°

Peter had managed to get Clint to leave about halfway through Math and by that time, the teacher gave up and just told them they would get an assignment tomorrow.

When Peter joined his science class, he had a feeling he would get interrupted again.

"Peter, we need your help in the lab."

Peter turned to see Bruce and Tony walking toward him. Peter sighed.

"I'm in class right now."

"That's fine, they can come with you, it will only take a minute!"

Peter rolled his eyes but grabbed his computer and headed to the lab.

It did not take a minute, it turned into Bruce and Tony basically teaching his Science class. Peter was never more embarrassed.

°°

Peter wasn't surprised when Thor interrupted him in English. At that point, he gave up. He accepted his fate.

"Son of Stark-"

"Tony isn't actually my dad, Thor-"

"- I require assistance."

"With what?" Peter asked. He looked back at Thor while signaling to his class he would be a minute.

Thor just needed help finding the pop tarts and Peter returned to class very quickly.

°°

Natasha had decided to show up during health. Peter didn't complain. He hated health and the teacher who taught health. He was overjoyed when he said he was retiring that year.

Natasha really didn't I truly too much she had originally come to asked Peter to train but opted to just watch and make sure he was doing his work.

She did sometimes pipe in to correct the health teacher when he said something wrong. Peter didn't mind Natasha one bit.

°°

Steve normally didn't interrupt but the others had a bet on whether or not he would. Not that Steve knew this until after.

Peter was in history when Steve interrupted. Steve, who realized this, was more than happy to help teach, since they were focusing on the war.

But when Steve first entered the room, this happened:

"Hey, Peter?"

"Yes, Steve?"

"Do you know where Bucky is? I kind of.. lost him?"

Peter stifled a laugh. "How do you lose a grown man?"

"You forget he's a trained assassin and let him walk around the tower by himself?"

"Fair point. Help me with History and then I'll help you with Bucky."

Thats how Steve ended up teaching his History class. They very quickly forgot about Bucky.

Bucky turned up about 10 minutes after Peters class was over. He was in Steves room the whole time.

°°

Dinner came not too long after Peter got done with all his school work.

"So how was online classes Pete?" Wanda asked him.

"It was fine... people kept on interruptibg me but other than that.. fine," Peter said taking a bite of food.

Wanda and the others nodded.

"Sorry about that, Pete," Tony eventually said, the other Avengers nodded.

"For the record, I knew this was a bad idea. Staying here during quarantine, that is. So dont worry about it," Peter paused. "Besides... I didn't mind."

Me? Finishing something quickly? Unheard of! Anyways.. thanks for reading! I hope you liked it!