Five

The next morning, Amelia gets out of bed after only sleeping for two hours and does her hair, make-up, and gets dressed in this.

After she gets dressed, she goes to the kitchen and gets something to eat for breakfast, waiting for Zach

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After she gets dressed, she goes to the kitchen and gets something to eat for breakfast, waiting for Zach.

Zach gets out of the shower and gets dressed in this, then heads to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Oh, hey

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Oh, hey. You're awake." Zach says as he grabs a granola bar.

"Yep.. Only slept for two hours last night so, there was no point delaying the inevitable I guess." Amelia sighs as she finishes her orange juice.

"Maybe we should get you some melatonin or something. Maybe sleeping pills, I dunno. I just want to help, you know that. Anything at all, I'll do it whatever I can." Zach replies, loading her glass into the dishwasher. Amelia nods and grabs her backpack. Zach grabs his keys and they both go out and get in his jeep.

Zach starts driving to the school and Amelia scrolls through instagram, looking out the window occasionally. Zach pulls up to the school and they both get out and go inside to the office, where they are greeted by Principal Taylor. Zach takes a seat in the main office as Amelia and Principal Taylor go into her office and have a seat.

Principal Taylor pulls up Amelia's old school files, "So, according to your old files, you took a lot of AP classes. Is that something you want to continue?"

"Um, I.. I'm not sure.. I haven't exactly thought about it. I mean, my grades weren't the best in those classes, as you can see." Amelia replies, fidgeting with her hands.

"How about maybe two AP classes? Any of your choice. We have English, Math, History, Science, Writing, Music." Principal Taylor remarks, typing up Amelia's class schedule.

"Um, writing and music then. I also meant to ask if a PE class is required?" Amelia looks up, brushing her hair away from her face.

"According to your records, you've already completed what we require for that credit to count. So, you can always pick another elective class. I have you down for Algebra, Chemistry, World Geography, AP Music, AP Writing, and we need two more." she replies, handing Amelia a course list.

Amelia looks over the course list, scanning the languages. "How about Portuguese for the language and..." She looks at the list again, biting her lip. "Early Ancient History." She hands the course list back and looks at the floor.

"Now, all that's left is to get your locker and combination for it and your all set for Monday. I've already been made aware that you and Zach will not be here tomorrow." She says, handing Amelia her full schedule and locker information.

"Thanks." Amelia smiles, taking the paperwork. "I'm excited and nervous at the same time. New school and such." She stands as does the principal.

"Any issues with anything, let me know dear." she smiles and holds the door open as Amelia exits the office. Zach stands and they go outside to his jeep.

Zach looks at her, "Now what?" They get in the jeep.

"Um, well, I actually need to go talk to the tattoo artist that gave me the tattoo yesterday... I had a couple of questions." Amelia says as she looks out the window.

"O..kay.. shop name?" Zach asks as he starts driving.

"Nightmare Ink." Amelia responds, still looking out the window.