Forty Three

After finishing Space Jam, Alex and Amelia take the kids upstairs. Amelia gets Jake ready for bed and Alex gets Addie ready for bed. They meet back in the guest room, Amelia singing them to sleep softly. Once both kids are asleep, Alex and Amelia go back to her room. She shuts the door and locks it, looking up at Alex with a small smile. He rests his hands on her waist, lifting her up and pins her gently against the bedroom door. Amelia wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. Alex brings one hand up to her neck and kisses her passionately. Amelia kisses back intimately, tangling her hands in his hair and tugs gently. Alex lets out a low moan and deepens the kiss, tightening his grip on her waist, and pressing himself against her.

Amelia continues kissing him, tugging on his hair again. Alex lets out another low moan biting her lip gently and tugging on it softly. Amelia lets out a quiet moan, tugging on his hair more. Alex moves her from the door to her bed, laying her on her back and hovering over her. He kisses over to her neck, sucking gently. Amelia closes her eyes, moaning very softly. Alex smiles against her neck and continues kissing it. Amelia plays with the hem of his shirt, lifting it slowly. Alex pulls away, removing his shirt and then lays back down beside her.

"Tease. You are a tease." Amelia says with a soft giggle. Alex chuckles quietly, resting an arm across her stomach.

"Sorry, princess. I really don't think we should have sex with your parents, brother, and both kids around. I'm thinking, a Friday night date this week. See if your parents could watch both Addie and Jake?" Alex says softly, looking at her.

"I.. I like our dates. Even though we've only had one, officially." Amelia says quietly with a small smile.

"Yeah, that date was fun. I loved being able to take you out to dinner and spoil you. Speaking of spoiling you, there's a bag by the door that has stuff just for you. Some of your favorite things. Your favorite soda, favorite candy, and your absolute favorite book by your favorite author." Alex says with a smile.

"You.. you remembered my favorite things?" Amelia asks, in a small voice.

"Of course, baby. How could I not? They're things about you that make you who you are." Alex says with a smile.

"You are amazing, Alex. I really don't know what I did to deserve the way you treat me. You literally treat me like royalty. Thank you, for showing me how I deserve to be treated." Amelia speaks softly.

"You deserve the world, Amelia. I want to be the one to give you everything you've ever wanted in life." Alex replies softly, kissing her forehead.

"I want you to be the one to give me that, Alex. I am truly happy with you and I can't ever remember a time in my life I've been this happy. You are literally the best thing ever to happen to me, Alex. I'd be lying to myself though, if I didn't say this all scares the living shit out of me, because you could leave me anytime you want. I know you would never hurt me intentionally, believe me, I do know that. It's just so hard for me to give myself to someone a hundred percent with everything that's happened to me. I know I've never gone into extreme detail of what all has happened, but everything is going to come out soon with the trial and everything. If there is literally anything you want to know, please ask me instead of listening to the media." Amelia says, fidgeting with her fingers. Alex lifts her chin, taking her hands in his and laces their fingers together.

"I would never believe the media over you, Amelia. You are my girlfriend and nothing will ever change that, okay? You don't have to tell me the details, either. That is completely up to you, whatever you want to tell me, is fine. It won't change the way I look at you." Alex replies, kissing her softly once he's done speaking. Amelia kisses back softly with a smile.