Twenty

Alex rests his head against the wall, playing with the ends of Amelia's hair. She fidgets with her hands, biting her lip softly. Amelia reaches over and grabs her phone, using it to turn on the stereo, keeping the volume low. She looks up at Alex, biting her lip softly, then straddles his lap, resting a hand on his neck. He rests his hands on her thighs, looking in her eyes.

Amelia leans in and kissing him softly, running her other hand through his hair. He smiles at her touch and kisses her back softly, slowly sliding his hands up to her waist and pulls her closer.

Amelia moves closer, causing the blanket to slide down and she presses herself against him, deepening the kiss. Alex slides one hand up her shirt, resting it just below her chest, pulling her closer as he bites her lip gently. Amelia moans very quietly and continues kissing him.

———————

Zach changes into sweatpants and a hoodie, packing some clothes in a bag and grabs his keys, sneaking out of the house quietly. He gets in his jeep and starts driving.

———————

Alex slides his other hand up her shirt, lifting the shirt off her and throws it on the floor, kissing over to her neck. Amelia moans softly, tangling both of her hands in his hair, tilting her head over. He bites her neck gently, causing her to moan again and he pulls back.

She looks at him, biting her lip softly, hands still in his hair. He smiles slightly, rubbing his hands up and down her sides.

"Absolutely beautiful..." He says as he looks at her, tracing one of her scars. She flinches slightly, closing her eyes. "Sorry..."

She opens her eyes, "No, don't be.. It's part of me.. my past makes me who I am.." She bites her lip slightly harder.

"You, are beautiful, with or without your scars, princess. I get just how much you've been through, and I don't want to put you through any of that.. which is why we should take this slow.. Like I said, I haven't been with anyone since Leah and I broke up. So, this is essentially all new to me.." He caresses her side, looking in her eyes.

"I've only ever... with Dylan... willingly.. once... and it wasn't.. exactly pleasant.. but I.. I still went through with it.. I was 14.. and didn't want him to leave me because I wouldn't sleep with him.." Alex brings his hand to her cheek, caressing it gently.

"Like I said, this isn't about me sleeping with you.. I'm not.. that's not what this is.. at all.. I want to take you out to dinners and movies and buy you things just because.. you deserve everything and then some. What you really deserve, though, is someone to show you just how much you make their world turn.. because you are an amazing young woman, who's seen more than her fair share of bad things in this world. And as much as I hope that's me, that shows you that, I just want you to be happy, even if it's not with me." He tucks her hair behind her ear, smiling very slightly. She smiles softly, running a hand up his chest.

"I.. never thought I could be happy.. because I never have been truly happy. Being with you, spending time with you and Addie.. I'm happy.. I.. deserve to be happy.. and you do make me happy.. I.. Alex.." She runs her hand back down his chest, pressing against him again. "I.. want you.. to be the one to make me happy.."

Alex tightens his grip on her waist, pulling her closer, moving his other hand to her neck, pulling her in and kisses her softly, then pulls back and whispers against her lips, "Let me make you happy, princess." Amelia nods, biting her lip very slightly. He smiles against her lips, then pulls back a little more, looking in her eyes. "Beautiful.. absolutely beautiful.."

———————

Zach arrives at a friends house, gets out of the jeep, and goes up to the door and goes inside quietly to the bedroom. He walks in and smiles, closing and locking the door behind him.