Forty Seven

After a couple of hours of watching TV, there's a knock on Amelia's door. Zach opens the door and Addie runs into Amelia's room and makes grabby hands to be picked up. Amelia picks her up and puts her on the bed while Zach walks in holding Jake and sets him down on the bed as well. Zach gives Amelia a small nod and leaves the room. Addie and Jake both crawl into Amelia's lap and give her a hug. Amelia hugs each of them back and looks at Alex, giving him a small smile.

"I meant what I said earlier babe. Just ask your parents, okay?" Alex says softly. Amelia nods and looks back at the TV, when Addie looks at her.

"Amy? What that?" She asks, pointing to Amelia's wrist. Amelia looks at Addie, then Jake, then Alex.

"I um.. It's nothing Addie. I promise." Amelia gives her a small smile. Addie shrugs then looks at the TV. Jake lays his head on Amelia's shoulder, clinging onto her shirt. Amelia kisses Jake's forehead and holds him close to her, closing her eyes as she does and slowly falls back asleep.

Amelia's Dream

Amelia comes home from her extra drawing class and meets Ben in the living room. He almost knocks her over, barreling towards the door.

"Watch it!" Amelia yells as he walks out the door and she picks up her stuff. She goes up to her room, changing into this outfit to get ready for the girls night her best friend has planned out.

Amelia checks her phone, waiting for the  text from Blayke about girls night

Amelia checks her phone, waiting for the text from Blayke about girls night. She sits on her bed as her desktop goes off with an instant message request. She goes over and opens it up, seeing a message from Jay_J. Amelia smiles and opens the message.

Jay_J: hey there. didn't hear from you much today. everything ok?

Amy_Grace: yeah i'm good. just a long ass day. had the extra art class today and omg its amazing! ben still being a dick though...

Jay_J: oh yeah, i forgot that started today. i'm glad you finally decided to do it. and when isn't ben a dick? everytime we message you say he's being a dick lol

Amy_Grace: yeah, yeah. um, you have my number but i gotta go. its girls night :P

Jay_J: okay be careful and i'll text you

Amelia closes out of the messages, grabs her bag and heads downstairs and outside and gets in Blayke's brothers car. Blayke, knowing that Amelia has a slight thing for Derek, lets her have the front seat. Amelia looks out the window, biting her lip so she doesn't say something embarrassing in front of Derek. He pulls up to his and Blayke's house and Blayke gets out. Amelia reaches for the door, when Derek stops her. Amelia looks at him.

"I know where you guys are going tonight, and when I drop you guys off and you don't want to go inside, you can hang out with me. I know the club isn't really your scene and that you just go to keep Blayke happy. So, I'm just letting you know, you do not have to go to the club tonight." Derek says quietly, looking at the steering wheel.