Nineteen

"Thank you, again." Amelia says softly, looking in his eyes. Alex smiles, leaning in and kisses her again. She kisses back, bringing her hand to his neck. He deepens the kiss very, very slightly, bringing his hand to the back of her neck, pulling her slightly closer.

Amelia continues kissing him, as Alex rests his other hand on her leg. She slowly slides her other hand under his shirt, still kissing him. He deepens the kiss more, gently laying her back on the bed, biting her lip softly. She smiles, and bites his lip back, sliding her hand up to his chest.

Alex slowly slides his hand up her leg, causing her dress to move up, and he rests his hand on her inner thigh, where he traces circles, slowly moving up.

Amelia pulls back very, very slightly, whispering against his lips, "Stay with me tonight..? Please..." He nods and kisses her deeply, still tracing circles, moving up slowly and stops as he reaches the waistline of her underwear, dress pulled up to her stomach. He pulls away and looks at her. Amelia bites her lip very softly, looking at him.

"I.. I know we can't... ya know.. and I wasn't planning on this..." She starts saying quietly as he removes his shirt.

"Amelia, I'm going to be honest. You are the first girl I've ever looked at the same way I looked at Leah. I haven't been with anyone since her. No dates, nothing. I like you, like I really like you. Especially with the way you are with Addie. I do not want to push you into something you are not comfortable with. I.. want to take this slow.. I want to get to know you more and I want you to get to know me too. This isn't about sex, at all. I'm here because I genuinely care about you and for you. I know, that's saying a lot because we haven't known each other long at all, but there's something about you that pulls me in, even though I know how risky this is since you are still underage.." She stops him by kissing him passionately, taking her jacket off, then her dress and pulls him on top of her.

Alex rolls them over, so he's laying on his back, with Amelia on top of him. He kisses her back passionately, resting his hands on her thighs as she straddles his lap. She sits up, looking at him, biting her lip and resting her hands on his chest.

"W..we should stop..." She says as she gets up, gets pajamas and goes into the bathroom, locking the door.

Alex sits up, looking at the bathroom door, confused as hell.

Amelia looks in the mirror, and thinks to herself; What the ever loving hell are you doing?! He's 20! He can get arrested for this! Not to mention he'll probably just hurt you in the long run. Stop acting like a damn horny ass teenager and think responsibly for once in your miserable life! He doesn't want you! He's just saying all of this to get in your pants, just like Dylan used to.

Amelia looks down at her stomach, seeing the burn marks and other scars and feels the tears sting her eyes. She slowly puts her pajamas on and washes her face.

Alex gets up, taking off his jeans so he's just in his boxers, then gets under the covers and lays there waiting for her

Alex gets up, taking off his jeans so he's just in his boxers, then gets under the covers and lays there waiting for her. Amelia opens the bathroom door and walks over to her bed, getting under the covers, her back towards him.