Thirty-Nine

Contains Smut
Read At Your Own Risk💜

Amelia moves so she is straddling his lap, as she continues kissing him. Alex moves both hands to her waist, as he kisses her deeply, pressing her against himself gently. Amelia smiles into the kiss, biting his lip gently. Alex smiles, as he bites her lip back playfully.

Amelia presses herself against him, and slowly starts grinding against him. Alex slips his hands under the shirt, caressing her sides gently as he continues kissing her. Amelia smiles as she continues kissing him, and stops grinding against him, kissing over to his neck.

Alex tilts his head to the side, as Amelia continues kissing his neck. He moves his hands to the front of the shirt and gently rubs a thumb over her nipple, causing her moan quietly against his neck. He smiles, as he continues. Amelia pulls back and looks at him, biting her lip softly. He gently pinched, as Amelia tilts her head back with a soft moan.

"A.. Alex.." She moans, her eyes closed. Alex lays her on the couch, sliding the shirt up all the way. He slowly flicks his tongue over one nipple, as he gently pinches the other. "P.. please Alex.."

"Okay baby.." He whispers, kissing down her stomach and slides off her shorts, removing his sweatpants at the same time. He removes her underwear, running his finger over her slit, feeling how wet she is already, then lines himself up without thinking and slowly slides inside. Amelia lets out a quiet moan and Alex starts thrusting slowly.

Amelia moans softly, bringing his lips to hers and kisses him passionately as he continues thrusting slowly. He kisses back intimately, biting her lip playfully. Amelia wraps her legs around his waist, giving him a better angle, as he starts thrusting faster and deeper, moaning quietly into the kiss.

Amelia matches his rhythm, moaning quietly and tugs on his hair gently. Alex thrusts faster, bringing a hand to her waist as he continues. Amelia moans quietly, looking in his eyes. Alex continues thrusting for a while, and they both come together. Alex kisses her softly, still inside her, as she comes down from her high and kisses him back gently. Alex smiles, as he caresses her cheek gently. Amelia smiles back, biting her lip slightly.

"You feel.. god you feel amazing around me baby.." Alex whispers as he looks into her eyes lovingly. Amelia's cheeks turn a soft pink as she blushes.

"I.. you're just amazing.. and you've been so caring and gentle both times we've done this.. I honestly couldn't ask for anyone better.." Amelia whispers back, kissing his cheek softly. Alex smiles, as he slides out of her and tosses her panties and shorts as he slips on his boxers and sweatpants. Amelia gets dressed and sits up.

Alex looks at her, admiring her flushed cheeks and full lips. She's so beautiful. He thinks to himself. Wait.. Oh shit. We didn't use a condom, and I finished inside her. Shit.. No, don't say anything idiot or she'll run out of here like a bat out of hell. Stay calm, hold her in your arms and watch the movie. Stroke her hair, shower her with kisses, tell her how beautiful she is. Show her how she deserves to be treated.

Amelia glances at Alex, and gives him a soft smile, climbing into his lap and cuddling up against him. He wraps his arms around her and smiles softly, kissing the side of her head, whispering in her ear, "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met, baby." Amelia blushes slightly and rests her head between his neck and shoulder.

They continue watching the movie, Amelia falling asleep in his arms. Alex continues holding her, stroking her hair ever so softly as she sleeps. He kisses her temple softly, as he closes his eyes and falls asleep
himself.

A couple of hours later, Alex wakes up, with Amelia still fast asleep in his arms. He smiles to himself as he kisses the side of her head gently, causing her to stir slightly. Alex smiles to himself, then checks the time. It was now 8:15 AM. He frowns, realizing she never texted Zach about school. He makes a mental note to have her do it as soon as she wakes up.

Alex is greeted shortly by the sound of little feet running towards the living room. He looks over and sees Addie, who's got a goofy grin on her face. She walks up to the couch, making grabby hands. Alex lifts her up and sets her next to him on the couch.

"Dadddddyyyyyy me hungy." Addie whines, looking at him. Alex chuckles, looks at Amelia and then back at Addie.

"Can you wait till Amy wakes up, baby?" Alex asks, moving Addie's hair from her face.

"Otay daddy. She my Amy." Addie says as she giggles, causing Amelia to stir again, her eyes fluttering open slowly. Alex looks at her and smiles softly.

"Morning, beautiful." Alex kisses the side of her head softly. Amelia smiles, still half asleep.

"Morning." She replies, stifling a yawn. She looks at Addie and smiles. "And good morning Miss Addie."

"My Amy!" Addie giggles and claps her hands. Amelia giggles and Alex chuckles, moving Amelia's hair away from her face.

"You need to text Zach, and I'll wash your clothes. Then, we can take you home... or.. if you want, and it would really help me out, you can come hangout at the shop and help me keep an eye on Addie. I had to move some appointments around to today because of what happened.." Alex speaks softly, caressing her cheek. Amelia nods, and stands up, stretching.

Amelia walks back to Alex's room, grabbing her phone. She checks her messages, seeing none from Zach, so she messages him.

Am: Hey, so um.. I won't be at school today. I'll see you at home tonight and I'll explain everything then. It's complicated and I don't know how I'll explain, but I'll try.

Z: K.

Amelia rolls her eyes, gathering her clothes and meets Alex in the hallway, handing them over. He shows her where the laundry room is and throws in her clothes with some of his and starts the washer. Amelia smiles, biting her lip as Alex leads her into the kitchen, where he makes Addie's breakfast.

Amelia picks Addie up, setting her in her chair and Alex places her plate in front of her. Addie starts eating while Alex and Amelia wash dishes. They finish the dishes, and Amelia leans against the counter while Alex cleans up Addie. Addie goes into the living room and Alex puts on cartoons for her, then comes back into the kitchen, lifting Amelia up and onto the counter.

Amelia giggles, wrapping her arms around his neck as he leans down and kisses her softly. She kisses back gently then pulls back slightly, giving him a small smile. He caresses her cheek softly, giving her a smile.

"Thanks, for letting me sleep earlier." Amelia whispers, biting her lip softly.

"Of course, princess. I'll admit, I fell asleep too." Alex whispers back, with a smile. Amelia giggles softly, still biting her lip.

"I'll come with you to the shop, by the way. I don't mind watching Addie for you, so you can always ask." Amelia says with a smile.

"God, could you be anymore perfect? You are so selfless, and always willing to help out with Addie. It's one of the things I admire about you, baby." Alex says, then kisses her forehead.

"I'm not perfect, Alex.. I have my faults.. But I like helping with Addie. She's amazing and adorable, plus it means I get to spend time with you, too.." Amelia says quietly, looking in his eyes innocently.

"We all have faults, baby, trust me. I have my faults too, and we will talk about them soon. I have enjoyed getting to know you, the real you. It's the little moments that matter, princess." Alex says softly, lacing his fingers with hers. Amelia smiles, looking at their hands briefly then back up in his eyes, biting her lip softly.