Thirty-Five

Amelia sits on the shower floor, after grabbing her razor from the cabinet, and lets the water fall around her as the tears fall. She shaves her legs, hands shaky and eyes blurry. She stands, washing her hair and body then gets out of the shower, wrapping in a towel, and goes to her room, plugging in her curling iron. She sits on her bed, looking around her room, sighing.

She puts on her robe, wrapping her hair up in the towel and sits at her vanity, looking at herself in the mirror, and thinks to herself.

You're so pale and fragile right now. Maybe this date isn't such a good idea. He's got a lot going on.. He should spend time with Addie.. not me.. ugh. Stop it Amelia. He wants to take you out on a date, let him. Put on you're make-up, curl your hair, put on your dress. Put a smile on your face. You don't have to tell Alex what happened, it'll just ruin your date.

Amelia sighs as she starts getting ready. She puts on her makeup, some mascara, a little eyeliner and eyeshadow, and some lipstick. She takes her hair out of the towel and brushes it then looks through her closet. She smiles as she picks out a dress and lays it on her bed. She walks back to her vanity and starts curling her hair, music still blasting.

~~~~

Alex gets back to his apartment and takes a quick shower. Once he gets out and gets dressed, he starts making phone calls.

He was trying to make this date one she'd always remember

He was trying to make this date one she'd always remember. He calls a limo service, and rents one. He triple checks the restaurant reservation, then leaves the apartment and goes to the flower shop.

Alex gets her some flowers then drives back to his apartment, checking the time. He goes inside, putting the flowers in water and leans against his kitchen counter. The limo should arrive soon to his apartment then to Amelia's.

~~~~

Amelia finishes her hair then gets dressed, doing final touch ups on her makeup then heads out to the living room, where Zach is sitting with Blayke.

Zach looks up and smiles

Zach looks up and smiles. Blayke smiles and looks back down.

"You look nice. Who's the date with?" Zach asks, cautiously.