Twenty-Nine

Amelia lays in bed, listening to the CD and reading the letter again, tears still in her eyes. "Damn it Dylan.. Why do you do this to me..?" She gets on her phone and looks up the facility he's currently at. She schedules a meeting for tomorrow and sets her phone back down, reading the letter again. Amelia puts the letter in a drawer, and curls up, holding onto her pillow as she continues crying.

Alex finishes dinner and plates the food for him and Addie. They eat, Alex does the dishes and the puts Addie to bed. He then goes into the living room and puts on a movie and texts Amelia.

Al: Hey beautiful🥰

Amelia doesn't respond as she continues crying. Alex waits for twenty minutes before texting her again.

Al: Princess? You ok?

Thirty minutes go by, and Alex starts to worry, so he calls her. She answers, with a shaky voice.

Am: h..hello..?

Al: Hey you.. what's wrong baby? Y..you sound upset..

Am: I'm not.. promise..

Alex hears her sniffle quietly, and frowns on his end.

Al: Baby please be honest with me..

Am: I'm fine.. I think I just need some sleep, ok?

Al: Okay.. Call or text me if you need anything, ok?

Am: I will.. Promise. Goodnight Alex..

Al: Goodnight princess.. Sleep well baby.

Am: You too.. I'll try..

Amelia hangs up the phone and cries herself to sleep slowly. Alex shuts off the movie and goes to bed, laying there for a while, thinking.

Sunday Morning

Amelia wakes up after sleeping for about two hours and gets in the shower. Zach is in the kitchen making breakfast. Amelia gets out of the shower, gets dressed, and does her hair.

Zach finishes cooking breakfast and plates the food as Amelia walks into the kitchen

Zach finishes cooking breakfast and plates the food as Amelia walks into the kitchen. She grabs a plate and eats in silence, as does Zach. They finish eating and Zach does the dishes. Amelia grabs her keys and heads out to her jeep and gets in. Amelia starts driving, pulling up the address on the GPS. She puts on music, singing along as she drives.

Alex's Apartment

Alex wakes up, goes into the kitchen, and makes a quick breakfast before waking Addie up. He finishes cooking then goes and gets Addie up and dressed.