Thirty-One

Amelia wakes up the next morning, holding Addie, and notices Alex is gone. She checks her phone, where he had texted her saying he would be back later because he had an appointment scheduled for today. She puts her phone down and puts on the tv in the room and watches TV while Addie continues to sleep.

After his tattoo appointment, Alex closes the shop and goes to meet with his attorney. Once his meeting is over, he goes back to his apartment and grabs Addie a change of clothes and changes himself. He then drives to the store, and looks at some clothes for Amelia, then buys some candy, flowers, and a teddy bear for Addie. He gets a few more things then pays and heads back to the hospital.

Once he arrives, he walks into the room with the flowers and looks at them with a smile on his face. Amelia is awake, running a hand through Addie's hair, humming softly. He sets the bags down on the table, taking the bear over and placing it with Addie and takes Amelia's hand, pulling her into the bathroom, with one of the bags. Amelia giggles, biting her lip as he closes the door.

Alex lifts her up onto the sink, holding onto her waist. He leans down and kisses her softly, bringing one hand up to her neck. She kisses back softly, resting her hands on his chest. Alex deepens the kiss, biting her lip playfully. Amelia moans softly as she bites his lip back gently. He smiles and continues kissing her, slipping his hand under her shirt, sliding it up. She pulls back and takes off her shirt.

"So.. beautiful..." He whispers, picking her up and pinning her against the bathroom wall, making sure the door is locked. He kisses her chest, biting softly. Amelia closes her eyes, moaning very softly, tangling her hands in his hair.

"A..alex.." She moans, tugging on his hair. Alex sucks on her chest lightly, leaving slight marks. "I want you.. tonight.. I don't need a date.. I want you.. to make love to me.." He looks in her eyes, biting his lip gently.

"Addie's coming home tonight.. You can come with me.. And we can do whatever you want tonight. But you have to go home tonight. You already missed one day of school.. no more baby.. ok?" She nods, biting her lip. Alex sets her down gently, handing her the bag. She opens it and smiles softly.

"You didn't need to buy me anything.. but thank you." He smiles, lifting her chin and kisses her softly. He leaves the room and Amelia changes into the dress he bought for her.

Amelia walks out, tugging the dress down a little

Amelia walks out, tugging the dress down a little. She looks up and smiles softly, seeing Addie awake. Alex looks up, a smile spreading across his face.

"Amy! I otay now! oo look pwetty!" Addie giggles and makes grabby hands to Amelia. Amelia walks over and sits beside her. Addie holds onto her and kisses her cheek. Amelia smiles and holds her in her lap. Alex smiles and gets Addie's clothes out and sets them on the bed. Amelia helps Addie get dressed.

Addie looks at Alex, clapping her hands and smiling

Addie looks at Alex, clapping her hands and smiling. "I pwetty daddy!" Alex smiles and picks her up.

"Yes you are baby. Always remember that daddy loves you, ok?" Addie nods as Alex kisses the side of her head. "Amy's gonna come home with us, if that's ok?" Addie nods again. Alex looks at Amelia who stands. "Then we're ready to go."

They all walk out of the hospital and out to Alex's truck, where he puts Addie in her seat and helps Amelia in, then gets in himself and drives to his apartment. He helps Amelia out then gets Addie out and they go inside, Amelia going to the living room and puts on Addie's favorite show. Alex goes into the kitchen, and Amelia follows. Alex sets Amelia on the counter and stands between her legs.

"You look.. beautiful.. absolutely beautiful baby.." He kisses the side of her head. "And there's so many things I want to do to you.." Amelia giggles softly, sliding a hand under his shirt.

"I'm okay with that.. Bedroom..?" She asks, innocently. Alex chuckles, picking her up and takes her to his room where he lays her on the bed, hovering over her. She bites her lip softly. He leans down and kisses her passionately, but softly. She kisses back, running her hands down and pulls his shirt up and over his head. She trails a hand down his chest, stopping at his waist. Alex slides a hand up the bottom of her dress, caressing her leg as he continues kissing her.

Amelia unbuttons his pants, tugging at them gently. Alex pulls back slightly, and takes off his pants, walking over and shuts his bedroom door and makes sure it's locked. Amelia sits up, looking at him. He walks back over, unzipping her dress, as he helps her up and slides it off of her slowly.

He gently pushes her back onto the bed, and hovers over her again, kissing her softly. She kisses back softly, tugging at his hair. He kisses over to her neck, then down her chest. Amelia closes her eyes, biting her lip softly as Alex kisses down to her stomach, biting softly. Amelia looks down, smiling.

Alex takes her underwear off slowly, kissing down her thighs as he does. She moans very quietly, closing her eyes. Alex pulls away, taking off his boxers and grabs a condom from the box. He opens the wrapper and puts it on and looks at her. Amelia nods, biting her lip softly. Alex hovers over her and kisses her passionately. Amelia kisses back, biting his lip gently. Alex lines himself up and slowly slides inside of her.

Amelia moans, softly, gripping the bedsheets. Alex waits a few seconds, making sure she's okay, then starts thrusting slowly, kissing her neck softly. Amelia moans, bringing a hand to his neck. Alex continues thrusting, slowly, kissing over to her lips.

Amelia kisses back, arching her back slowly off the bed as Alex picks up his pace, kissing to her chest. Amelia grips the sheets more, tugging on his hair.

"A..Alex.." She moans softly, arching her back more. He smiles and bites her chest gently as he continues thrusting, going deeper. She moans loudly, scratching down his back and arm.

"F..Fuck baby.. you.. feel so.. good.." He moans, still thrusting. She wraps her legs around his waist, lifting her back up off the bed. Alex holds onto her waist as they move together, both close to releasing.

Alex continues, going faster. Amelia tilts her head back, moaning as she releases. Alex releases at the same time and they ride out their highs together. Alex holds her close as she comes down from her high, showering her with kisses all over. Amelia pants slightly, holding onto him as he breathes heavy.

Alex looks in her eyes, smiling and kisses her softly. Amelia kisses back softly. He gets up, taking them both into the bathroom where they get in the shower. Alex washes their bodies, then their hair, and then wraps her in a towel, wrapping one around his waist.

They go out to his room, get dressed as he dries Amelia's hair and braids it for her. They then go back out to the living room, where Amelia watches TV and Alex goes into the kitchen to make dinner.