Twenty-One

The next morning, Alex wakes up, Amelia curled up next to him, facing the wall. He watches her sleep for a split second, then gets up, grabbing his clothes and gets in her shower. Amelia stirs slightly in her sleep, but stays asleep facing the wall.

Alex takes a quick shower, gets out and dries off, gets dressed and quietly leaves her bedroom and goes into the kitchen and starts cooking breakfast. When he's done cooking, he plates the food, takes it to Amelia's room, waking her gently by kissing her forehead then goes to check on Addie, who's still asleep.

Amelia eats quickly, then gets in the shower. She takes a quick shower then gets dressed in leggings and a t-shirt. When she walks out of the bathroom, Alex is sitting on her bed.

He looks up, smiling softly

He looks up, smiling softly. "You still look beautiful, no matter what you wear." Amelia blushes, walking over and stands in front of him. He pulls her onto his lap and looks in her eyes. "Did you sleep?"

"Yeah. Pretty sure we slept for 9 hours, which feels really good. I'm so sleep deprived it's not even funny." She wraps her arms around his neck, biting her lip softly. "Addie still asleep?"

"She was when I checked on her." He rests his hands on her thighs, rubbing them slowly. "Wanna go watch a movie or something?"

"Sure. We have a movie room, and we can watch any movie Addie wants. I don't mind, because I know we need to keep her entertained too." She runs a hand through his hair, smiling. He smiles and kisses her softly. She kisses back and stands, putting the bracelet back on.

Alex stands, taking her hands in his, and looks down at her. "Shorty." He smiles and pulls her in for a hug. She giggles and hugs back. They walk out to the living room, when they hear a small voice.

"Daddy where oo?" Addie calls from the guest room and they both go check on her. Alex opens the door and goes inside, grabbing Addies bag and changes her clothes.

Addie gets down and goes over to Amelia, raising her arms

Addie gets down and goes over to Amelia, raising her arms. "Up pease!" Amelia picks her up, and Addie wraps her arms around her neck. "My Amy." She looks at Alex. He smiles and puts her clothes in her bag. They go into the kitchen, he feeds Addie and cleans her hands and face after. He looks at Amelia and she leads them to the movie room.