Epilogue

A/N: I know this may seem so fast for a story but I realized a few things. This story of mine in my perspectives, as a perfectionist, is boring. And I can't find time to edit each chapters for a better outcome. Anyways, I hope ya'll learn from this chapter.

----

Healing takes time.

That's what I've believed for so long. In order to heal and mend your broken heart, you have to take it slowly, step by step. Accept what the pain has to offer; what ifs, guilt and discontentment. It may be a painful and agonizing but the end that comes with it is fulfilling.

Alam naman nating lahat na sobra ang ginawa ko kay Jonnah. HIndi lang naman pang-aagaw ng nobyo ang ginawa ko, sinira ko pati ang pagiging pamilya at pagkakaibigan namin at ng pamilya namin na matagal pinundar. The time we spent together was supposed to be nothing compared to my love to Brent, I shouldn't have wronged her. 

Kaso mahina ako. 

I don't blame her, really, that she cannot forgive me until now. Hindi naman sapat ang 3 years para tuluyang mawala ang muhi sa'kin. Masakit ang ginawa ko, naiintindihan ko naman. It wouldn't take a sudden visit here for her to forgive what I've done. I know it would take a lot of reach outs, sorrys and patience just to be forgiven.

I'll wait for that.

Because that's what our friendship deserves.

I am more than willing to do everything I can to be her friend again. It's impossible for us to go back the way we used to be but I hope and I pray that maybe we could. Because our friendship is worth than any gold I've wore.

Those years without her is torture. Those times were hell. 

There's nothing greater than my bestfriend's presence and advises. The life I spent in France without her, I became crazy and dealt with it on my own cause I  cannot just call her and tell her that I am sorry.

It would take a lot more than that.

And it's okay. 

Step by step.

"It's cute, right?" Pinakita ko kay Trace ang isang pink na onesie na may design na donuts. 

"Isn't it a little bit early for that?"

Sinamaan ko sya ng tingin, "What? I'm excited."

Nagkibit balikat nalang sya. 

"You canceled your meetings just to shop for a single onesie?" Tanong nya.

"Uh...? No? Of course not. I am going to buy the baby a walker. Come on, baby, the yayas are not available later and I miss her."

"We saw her earlier....?" 

"Bakit ba ang kontrabida mo sa akin ngayon?" 

Hinawakan nya ang bewang ko matapos ngumisi, "Okay fine."

Actually, it wasn't just a single onesie. I bought five and a pair of new sandals for the baby. Also a cute pink headband that matches her blonde hair. Ooh, I'm so excited to see her wear the things I've bought.

Totoo ang sinabi ko na balak ko rin bumili ng walker kahit na meron naman sya sa bahay. I find it uncomfortable dahil pumapasok ang telang upuan sa pwet nya kaya bumili ako ng bago. 

We also bought foods such as gerber and cerelac. 

Nang mahalata kong pagod na kakaikot si Trace at naawa naman ako sa kanya ay napagdesisyunan kong umuwi na. Ako na rin ang ang nagdrive para makapagpahinga sya. Natulog naman sya buong byahe.