-Chapter 11: Off To The Hospital-

"Will you tell me?" You nervously asked, waiting for him to answer...or at least say something to you in return. After a minute or two, you tried asking a different question. "Or do you just not want to tell me?"

Freddy answered instead, his voice vicious and filled with hate. "Myers doesn't talk. So the freak won't answer you." He sharply spoke, glaring straight ahead at the opposite male.

"You don't talk...?" You tilted your head a little towards Michael - who dipped his head down as a nod and answered you that way. "That's okay, it's not like I'm going to force you to. I don't think I could, anyway."

"Why in the hell would you even want to hear his bitch ass—"

"—And you." You cut Freddy off and looked towards him with a curious expression. "What did you even mean, 'considering we live in the same place' ? I thought you lived in the dream world." You wondered - puzzled by the dream demon's remark from earlier.

"I do...mostly. But I like to pop in and out of reality too." He told you with a cold tone of voice, "Unfortunately, I have to live in the same place as this fucking freak, because I don't want to be seen killing in the real world as well."

"You don't want to be seen killing in the real world...? Why not?" Your curiosity rose while you grew more and more confused by his reply.

"Why? Because it'll be harder to if people constantly spot me." Freddy paused for a moment, "Besides, killing in reality is Michael, Hannibal, and Jason's territory - not mine."

You stared at him in surprise; not expecting the dream demon to mention Hannibal's name. And who was Jason anyway...? "Hannibal's not a killer, he's a psychiatrist...and who's Jason?" You asked him in bewilderment.

"Hannibal's still got you wrapped around his little finger, I see." He shook his head darkly and moved to your side, gripping your wrist as he carried on glaring at Michael. "And Jason? Voorhees is a freak as well, just like Myers."

Michael hated being insulted a second time, and so he brandished his knife again; aggravated by the dream demon whilst he held it threateningly. "Oh ho~ho~! You think you can take me on again, Myers?" Freddy viciously cooed, raising his knifed hand and preparing to take the stalker on.

The white-masked male moved forwards and snatched your other wrist, clearly liking you more than the burnt killer. "U-Um, wait...hold on-!" You stuttered from shock, stunned by the stalker's actions and not knowing what to do.

"Don't touch her, you pale-faced fuck." Freddy growled and yanked you back in his direction, disliking Michael's behaviour. "She belongs to ME, bitch." Both males tugged on your wrists, so you stumbled back and forth slightly - feeling intimidated by the two.

"No-I-Don't-!" You spoke up for yourself, pulling both of your wrists out of their grasps and deciding to put a stop to this argument. "I don't belong to anyone! And I don't want this fight to continue! So just stop!"

"Do you REALLY want to defend someone who JUST tried to kill you? Are you fucking KIDDING me, (Y/n)?" The dream demon looked towards you in complete disbelief, unable to understand your mindset.

"He's not trying to attack me now." You feebly stood up for the stalker, "And if I recall, you tried to kill me as well. So don't act like you're superior to him." Freddy just released an incredulous laugh, finding your argument to be surprisingly funny.