-Chapter 37: Blatant Blackmail-

"Why, so you can stay with us, my sweet (Y/n)~"

You were frozen to the spot; both because of the sudden kiss and what he'd just said. "S-Stay...Stay with you guys...!?" You stammered out in surprise, staring at Hannibal with the utmost of bewilderment.

"If I wasn't holding her, you'd be fucking dead for that kiss, you bastard." Freddy threatened him darkly, glaring at said psychiatrist with obvious hate.

"Must you always be so vulgar?" Hannibal shook his head and ignored the threat completely, not caring about it in the slightest.

"(Y/n)!" Your mother could hardly speak due to Michael's hold on her, but she still tried her best. "Don't do it darling...!"

"So (Y/n)," The psychiatrist turned his attention back to you and continued the sweet smile, "Will you accept our agreement? Or would you prefer to deal with the consequences instead?" His voice was still pleasant, but you could hear the underlaying threat trickling through his tone.

"Deal with the...consequences...?" You frowned in confusion, not understanding. "So what, you want me to move in with you all? Why would I do that? Why would I accept?"

"Michael, if you would." Hannibal turned to the mute male and he gave a curt nod in return; Michael tightening his hold on your mother's throat and using his kitchen knife to slowly scrape across the side of her neck.

"No! Stop it! What the hell are you doing!?" You cried out in horror, trying to wriggle out and help her once more.

Though you stiffened up when Freddy inhaled your scent from the bottom of your neck all the way to the top, clearly trying to unsettle you. "Your squirming really is arousing, you know that~?" He seductively purred, the arm he had around your waist tugging you slightly closer to his chest.

"This...This is madness...!" You yelled out, tears dripping from the edges of your eyes and sliding down your cheeks.

"Oh, my dear, sweet (Y/n), this isn't madness." Hannibal released a light chuckle, "This is blackmail. Madness is a state of chaos and disorder, whereas blackmail is merely manipulation."

"Who cares what it is!?" You wildly shrieked, starting to softly shake. "Why are you doing this to me!? What do you have to gain!?"

"B-Because...B-Because we love you, (Y-Y/n)." Norman joined in timidly, looking incredibly guilty at what they were all doing to you. But, in his eyes, this was all for the best.

"Love me!? This isn't love!" You bursted out, "This is complete cruelty!"

"I-If you'd just accept, everything will b-be fine." He stuttered, his begging voice and ashamed gaze staring at you pleadingly. "P-Please, (Y/n), please."

You were about to snap back at him, but you swivelled your head back towards your mother and Michael; seeing blood streaking down her neck and staining her skin. "H...Honey, don't...don't agree to...to this..." Your mother's words were almost inaudible, but luckily you could caught what she'd said and grew even more alarmed.

"But you could die otherwise!" You tearfully responded, your thoughts all tangled up and screaming with terror.

"You can...You can go...to the police..." She choked, "They...They'll help...you..."