-Chapter 70: Conflicting Chaos-

"Oh my arm's fine, thank you." You shyly answered, unable to prevent a burgundy blush spreading across your face like wildfire. "So um, please don't worry about it."

"That I am very glad to hear." Hannibal spoke with another one of his soft smiles, sending you a very gentle glance and soothing your stress levels ever-so-slightly.

"S-So what do you wanna do once we get there...?" Norman innocently piped up, squeezing your hand and eyeing Hannibal with nothing but an insane amount of dislike. "I-I mean we could play tag, or hide-and-seek, or—" Before he could finish, Michael shoved the notepad in Norman's direction and shook his head; clearly irritated by something the younger boy had said.

Curious, you moved your head to the side a little and peeked at the piece of paper - wondering what the stalker had silently said. "ᔕᕼᑌT ᑌᑭ. ᔕᕼE ᔕᗩI EOE ᗯᕼᗩT ᔕᕼE ᗯᗩᔕ GOIG TO O, TᑌᑭI. ᔕᕼE' GOIG TO GO EE ᒍᗩᔕO." [A/N: "SHUT UP. SHE SAID BEFORE WHAT SHE WAS GOING TO DO, STUPID. SHE'S GOING TO GO SEE JASON."]

"D-Don't be so mean to me-!" Norman lashed out in tears, crumpling the note into a ball with his fist and glaring at said slasher viciously. "(Y/n) and I are on a date, s-so stop trying to ruin it! Y-You jerk-!"

"Guys, c'mon—" You tried to tiredly intercept but they were too focused on fighting; Norman bringing out his sharp pocketknife and Michael gripping his kitchen knife tightly. "Crystal Lake's right over there! So please don't start."

"W-What are you, jealous-!?" Norman shrieked at the stalker hatefully, swinging his weapon around multiple times and trying to land a hit on the older male.

"Norman. Michael. I'd advise the two of you to stop if I were you." Although Hannibal had stepped in with a professional personality, you could tell that he wasn't too pleased with the way they were behaving.

"S-Shut up-!" Norman yelled at the psychiatrist furiously, ignoring his words completely due to his fixation on attacking Michael. "Y-You're nothing but a...a selfish, twisted, psychopath-! Y-You've lied to (Y/n) about almost everything, s-so don't even start with me, H-Hannibal-!"

"I did what I did in the past to protect her from you lowlives. And unlike you degenerates, I've never failed to show (Y/n) the highest amount of respect. So if I were you Norman, I'd watch what you say." Hannibal coldly retaliated - his sharp retort causing your eyes to widen.

"H...Hannibal..." You couldn't even form a proper sentence, your feet glued to the ground whilst you stared at all three slashers with an anxious look. "Don't you think that was a bit unnecessary...?"

"I do apologise for the unusual lack of manners dearest, but I refuse to allow someone like him disrespect me in such a repulsive way." The smartly-dressed male smoothly replied, holding your waist with his left hand and delicately cradling the left side of your face with his right. "So please don't presume that I usually act like that towards others."