-Chapter 16: Helpful To Horrifying-

He knew Hannibal...? Did that mean he knew about Michael and Freddy as well...?

"You know Hannibal...?" You trailed off and gave a cough before continuing, "But...But I could've been talking about any psychiatrist-slash-therapist."

"O...Oh...f-uh...c-uh...ou...r-uh...s-uh...e..." Jason dipped his head while taking another step closer to you, "H-uh...Ha...nn-uh...i...b-uh...al-uh...i-is...uh...a—" [A/N: "Of course. Hannibal is a—"]

"—(Y/n), dearest, what on Earth are you doing here...?" A familiar voice cut into the conversation, a dark-haired male entering the scene. Hannibal. "And Camp Crystal Lake of all places? I hardly think you'd come here alone. You didn't, did you...?"

"W-Well why are you here-?" You shyly asked, your stiff stance softening up due to the fact that Hannibal had arrived. "What business could you have at Camp Crystal Lake? And how come Jason isn't attacking you?"

"To answer your question, I have business with Jason, so that's why he's leaving me alone." Hannibal paused for a split second or two, "However, I suggest you leave Camp Crystal Lake, otherwise you might end up hurt."

"Hurt? More hurt than not taking the Hypnocil and dealing with the dream demon we both know and don't want to see?" You retorted quietly, trying to appear somewhat assertive.

"Touché. You did take the Hypnocil though, did you not?" He cleared his throat and questioned you seriously, "Krueger is not someone like yourself should associate with—"

Before he could finish, Jason snarled from absolute dislike and disgust; stamping his foot while he showed his hate. "K-uh...ru...eg... er-uh...is-uh...th-uh...e...w-uh...or-uh...st-uh..." He hissed out. [A/N: "Krueger is the worst..."]

"W-Wait, you know Freddy as well as Hannibal...?" Your eyes widened as you glanced back towards the hockey-masked male, growing even more perplexed from this situation. "What exactly is going on here...?"

"The two of them have...history." Hannibal delicately explained, "Long story short, Krueger faked being Jason's... deceased mother a while back, and they've been enemies ever since." He kept it short and sweet - not wanting to freak you out with certain...details.

Before you could respond, Jason's hand curled around your wrist and tugged you towards him, his mother telling him that you weren't a threat. "H-Hey-!" You stuttered in surprise, stumbling slightly. "W-What are you doing-!?"

"Jason, stop that right now!" Hannibal ordered sternly, "Just because she isn't a threat doesn't mean you can treat her in such a manner. So apologise. Now."

"P-uh...re...t-uh...ty...g-uh...ir-uh...l..." Jason pulled you into a hug and wrapped his arms around your body, clearly happy. "L-uh...ik-uh...es-uh...C-uh...ry...st-uh...al-uh...L-uh...ak-uh...e...-...d-uh...id-uh...n't-uh...j-uh...ud-uh...g-uh...e..." [A/N: "Pretty girl..." "Likes Crystal Lake - didn't judge..."]

Hannibal merely raised an eyebrow. "Be that as it may, you shouldn't grab her so forcefully. That's tremendously rude." He told the other male sharply, folding his arms and trying to help you out.