-Chapter 47: I-Spy-

"I...uh, well I..." You faced Jason nervously, not knowing what to say or what to do. Should you ask what he felt like doing? Should you apologise? Yeah...you should apologise on behalf of how the other slashers's acted. "I'm sorry about...all of that. Believe me when I say I didn't know they'd behave like that just because I wanted to spend more time here."

Surprise flittered across your face when Jason dropped his weapon, wrapped one arm around your waist and hauled you into a hug; his other hand caressing the back of your head and stroking the strands of your hair lovingly. Your face switched to a deep shade of pink after what he'd done - not knowing how to react or respond to such cute and childlike behaviour. Your flustered state only increased when he nuzzled into the top of your hair and cuddled you even closer, clearly not caring about the other slashers in the slightest. Sure, Jason hadn't emotionally blackmailed you like the others had, but should you continue to accept how nice he was being...?

"C-C-uh...ou...ld-uh...n't-uh...c-uh...ar-uh...e...l-uh...es...s-uh...ah...b-uh...ou...t-uh...th-uh...e...oth...er-uh...s-uh..." Jason told you uncaringly - shrugging his shoulders and continuing to hold you as tightly and as tenderly as he possibly could. [A/N: "Couldn't care less about the others."]

Yeah, it couldn't hurt to use his kindness as comfort from time to time and to heal your wounds. After all, it wasn't like...it wasn't like you were taking advantage of him or anything! "Um, so what would you like to do now? We've already taken a walk around the lake, but if there's something else you'd like to do I'd be more than happy to join in." Your hands hesitantly grasped at his jacket, your heart-rate accelerating due to the way you were being held by the masked male.

"W-uh...e...c-uh...ou...ld-uh...W-uh...e...c-uh...ou...ld-uh..." Jason seemed to have no ideas whatsoever; growing frustrated when he couldn't think of anything to do at all. Thinking fast, you decided to come up with something instead - to soothe him. [A/N: "We could...We could..."]

"Oh, I know! Follow me." You broke out of the heartwarming hug before gently grabbing his wrist, pulling him towards one of the cabins and entering said compartment. "Why don't we play I-spy? I think it's fun."

"I...Sp..y-uh...?" He echoed curiously, evidently not having a clue what said children's game actually was. [A/N: "I spy...?"]

"Mmhm! It's a guessing game, where one person picks a close and visible object. Once they've done that, they say to the others; "I spy with my little eye, something beginning with...", and then name the first letter of whatever thing they've chosen. The other person - or people - then have to guess what the thing is." You explained as best you could, your heart melting like butter when the killer's eyes lit up with excitement.

"L-uh...et...s-uh...p-uh...la...y-uh...! L-uh...et...s-uh...p-uh...la...y-uh...!" Jason chanted cutely, clapping his hands together like a young child. "L-uh...et...s-uh...p-uh...la...y-uh...I...Sp...y-uh...!" [A/N: "Let's play! Let's play!" "Let's play I spy!"

"Okay, okay!" You let out a light laugh and sat cross-legged on the sofa near the fireplace, gesturing for him to sit down too. Once he'd fixed up the fire and sat next to you, you started the game first - wanting to show him how it actually works.

"I spy with my little eye, something beginning with..." You trailed off and glanced around the room - trying to choose an easy-to-guess object. Hmm... Oh! "With 'C'!" You decided to go with 'Clock', considering it was a pretty obvious thing to guess/see.