-Chapter 57: Unfinished Businsss-

"Be that as it may, we wouldn't want any bacteria or unnecessary germs infecting your delicate skin, now would we?" "Don't you agree?"

"I...I guess..." You gave in tiredly - feeling too emotionally exhausted to continue resisting.

"So why don't we head into the bathroom and then we can take it from there?" Hannibal entwined your left hand's fingers in his after holding your wrist and carefully avoided said cut - not wanting to cause you any unnecessary pain.

"Really, all I have to do is place a band-aid over it." You attempted to reassure both him and Michael with a comforting smile - trying to calm them both down. Then again, Hannibal didn't seem to need calming down.

"There was something I wanted to ask you, actually." Hannibal brought up with a respectful attitude, the two of you walking down the hallway and upstairs towards the bathroom. Unbeknownst to you, Michael had brought out his kitchen knife again and was gripping it tightly, resenting how Hannibal had ripped you away from him.

Desperate times called for desperate measures. "And just what makes you think I want to help you, huh fuck-face?" A familiar voice drawled - the devilish dream demon leaning against the hallway and facing Michael with the utmost of hate.

"After all," Freddy paused for a moment, his dark gaze growing even colder. "You're the one who slipped her those stupid Hypnocil pills."

"And just what do you have there, honey~?"
"Nothing to concern yourself with."
"I swear, what is it with you and Hypnocil!?"
"No means NO, bitch!"

Michael merely tilted his head like he usually did - not understanding why Freddy was so bothered by the stalker's previous actions. "Why I'm so fucking bothered? Are you that stupid? Or are you really as dumb as you look?" The burnt male sneered bitterly - obviously still sour.

"TI Iᔕᑎ'T ᗩᗷOT E. E EE TO O OETIG. ᖴᗩᔕT. YO KO ᗯᕼᗩT I' TᗩᒪKIG ᗩᗷOT." [A/N: "THIS ISN'T ABOUT ME. WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING. FAST. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT."] Freddy immediately ripped the note to shreds, giving a curt nod and crossing his arms soon after.

"What do you propose we do then? As much as I might want to, we can't scare her again like on Wednesday night, fucking moron." The dream demon couldn't resist using his sharp-tongue to insult Michael towards the end; rolling his wicked green eyes as he awaited the silent man's answer.

"I TIK YO KO ᗯᕼᗩT E ᔕᕼOᑌᒪᗪ O, KᖇᑌEGE." [A/N: "I THINK  YOU KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD DO, KRUEGER."] 

"Yeah, I'm not stupid, unlike you." Freddy gave another one of his abrupt nods before crumpling the note up with the palm of his left hand and tossing it onto the ground.