-Chapter 71: Favourite?-

"Good. Now let's go, Jason - I'd like to get to Crystal Lake sometime before sunrise, y'know?" You lightly commented, hating how your yawns were becoming more and more consistent by every passing hour.

"W-Wait-! I thought we were staying together-! O-On our...our date-!" Norman looked at you with an incredibly pained expression, his anger towards the others bubbling to the surface once more.

"ᗩᖇE YO TᑌᑭI? I YO OT ᑌᑎᗪEᖇᔕTᗩᑎᗪ ᗯᕼᗩT I TOᒪᗪ YO EOE?" [A/N: "ARE YOU STUPID? DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I TOLD YOU BEFORE?"] Michael scribbled in the notepad before shoving it in Norman's direction, both killers growing annoyed.

Though, Michael's reason for being annoyed was different from Norman's. The silent killer was brimming with possessive jealousy - obsession overflowing from his desire to stick by your side and watch over you 24/7. The timid male's reason was merely love. In Michael's mind, Norman's reason for loving you was absolutely ridiculous. Pathetic even. He hated Hannibal and Krueger too, but they were another story. Right now, he had to focus on whether or not he should stalk you during your time with that joke of a killer; Jason.

"S-Shut UP-!" Norman's voice rose as he became more agitated again, clenching his fists while he twitched ever-so-slightly.

"Norman. Michael. Why don't you both just give (Y/n) the choice to decide what she wants to do? After all, if we continue pestering her like this, she might not want to carry on the agreement any longer." Hannibal pointed out with an underlaying threat before flashing you a rather...possessive smile.

"What's that supposed to mean?" You shot back defensively, "Why wouldn't I? It protects my mother, and I li—Well, it doesn't matter."

"Oh?" Hannibal picked up on your particular cover-up and chuckled; clearly interested in your sudden, defensive, mood-swing. "Why my dear, everything you say to us matters - at least, to me it does. Unfortunately, I can't speak for—"

"—No SHIT you can't speak for everyone." You recognised the voice right-away, surprised when the dream demon appeared right in front of your eyes and slashed at Hannibal.

"Are you serious!?" You exclaimed after a few seconds, clasping both of your hands against your chest as you fought to keep it together. "All I wanted to do was walk around the lake and relax with JASON! So why can't ANY of you leave me ALONE!?"

Though upon hearing that question, the demonic slasher disappeared and reappeared in front of you before you could even blink; tilting the tip of your chin up with his left hand and playing with a few locks of hair with his gloved one. "Leave you alone? Oh, princess, princess, princess, I could never do that~" Freddy possessively purred, gazing at you with those enticing emerald-coloured eyes of his.

Michael - furious by the intimate embrace - attempted to stab Freddy right off the bat, but to his irritation the other killer simply laughed, vanishing instantly. But how did he—? "—How did I have enough power to do that in the real world?" The burnt male interrupted your thoughts without you even opening your mouth, dodging Norman's attack and then slamming his finger-knives straight through the younger boy's shoulder.