-Chapter 13: Conversing With The Infamous Michael Myers-

"H...How did you..." You swallowed; your throat dry as you took a shaky breath. "...How did you get in here...?"

Michael didn't say anything, merely standing there intimidatingly. "Are...Are you..." You mustered up the courage to continue, clutching your chest with both hands and facing him fearfully, "Are you going to kill me?"

He stared down at his kitchen knife he carried with him before looking back up at you and your scared expression. Then, he slowly shook his head. "What do you...What do you want from me...?" Your question came out quiet and faint - you not knowing how to act.

How were you meant to act with a wanted serial killer in your bedroom!?

Again, he shook his head - taking a couple of steps towards you and continuing to stare at you with his dark-brown irises. Not only was his heavy breathing incredibly unsettling, but his tall stance was too...both of which caused a chill to run down your spine. "I-Is...Is there something you need...? Fr-From me in particular...?" You stuttered; scared of the masked man.

Michael nodded and then shook his head a third time, confusing you further. "Is it something to do with your sister? Laurie...right?" You tried to guess what he wanted, feeling intrigued and slightly interested when you received another silent nod from the mute male.

A few seconds passed before you grabbed a pencil and notepad, holding it out to him so you could actually comprehend what he wanted. "Here, maybe you could write down what you're thinking about...y'know, so I can understand what you're trying to say?" You offered, becoming less and less afraid of him.

After all, he did say he wasn't there to kill you.

Michael nodded yet again and took them both, dropping his knife before scribbling down what he wanted to say in a messy scrawl. It took a minute or two until he was finished writing down his thoughts, pushing the notepad back in your direction once he was done. ͏͏E ͏͏͏͏T ͏I͏ ͏͏͏͏͏O͏͏͏I͏E͏͏. ͏I ͏͏E͏E͏ ͏T͏O ͏K͏I͏͏ ͏͏E͏. ͏͏O͏T ͏Y͏O͏." [A/N: "SHE WASN'T IN HADDONFIELD. I NEED TO KILL HER. NOT YOU"]

"Oh...I see..." You mumbled, the atmosphere growing awkward, "So why are you in my bedroom then, Michael?"

"YO ᗰᑌᔕT KO E. O ᗯᕼEE I ᔕᕼE?" [A/N: YOU MUST KNOW HER. SO WHERE IS SHE?]

"I don't know anyone named Laurie. The girls you saw me hanging out with in the uni cafeteria were Amber, Laura and Cadence. The four of us have never hung out with anyone called that." You bit your lip while Michael picked up his kitchen knife and gripped it tightly - irritated by your response.

"I'm sorry," You apologised timidly, "I'm telling you the truth. There's no point in lying to you...is there? I mean, I can always try and help you find her, if that's what you want."