-Chapter 14: Planning To Visit Camp Crystal Lake-

Thankfully, the Hypnocil did help you - and so you finally got some relaxing rest, not having to deal with the dream demon. You woke up snuggled into your pillow; relieved that you caught up on sleep and could continue using the dream-suppressant pills. Also, it was Sunday, which meant you could stay in your pjs and chill out for most of the day. Plus, your shoulder/back felt considerably better - which was definitely a good thing. That slash wasn't exactly enjoyable after all. But what to do today? Chilling meant you could do a lot of things...hopefully you didn't run into any of the killers though, like Michael or Freddy.

You shivered at the thought of Freddy, afraid of what he might do to you. You did ignore his threat after all. Out of the blue your phone rang, making you jump a little. Oh - it was just Cadence. "Oh hey Cadence." You greeted warmly, "What's going on?"

"Hi there, (Y/n)." She lightly replied, sounding extremely exhilarated, "I was just wondering if you'd want to join Amber, Laura and I today!"

"Oh yeah? Where to?" You frowned, holding your phone closer to your ear while you sat up and swung your legs to the side of the bed.

"Laura suggested visiting Camp Crystal Lake. We're not staying there for long or anything, we're just looking around the place. It's supposed to be a nice-looking location, y'know?" Cadence responded eagerly, her voice excited and enthusiastic about said spot.

"Camp Crystal Lake?" You echoed, "I don't know Cadence...I've heard that place is bad news, because people rarely visit it...and some people even disappear there."

"Aww (Y/n), you worry too much!" She waved your concern away and remained her usual, upbeat self, "It'll be fun, I promise you!"

"What did Amber have to say about it?" You questioned, wondering how to feel about this upcoming trip, "I'm guessing she felt the same way as you and Laura?"

"Uh-huh!" Cadence answered in a cheery tone of voice, wanting you to go too.

"I see," You tried to sound casual, "Well, I'll have to ask my mom about it, but I'll probably be down to go with you guys."

"Yay!" She cheered.

"I guess I'll go and ask now, but thanks for inviting me Cadence." You lightheartedly spoke, feeling grateful that they actually decided to ask you to go along as well.

"Of course (Y/n), you're our friend!" Her voice was kind, acting friendly as her words made you feel happier.

"Aw, Cadence..." You bit your lip, knowing that you hadn't acted very amiable towards the three girls, "You guys are way too nice to me, considering I haven't really spent that much time with any of you."

"Hey, it's okay (Y/n), we know you've just been busy with other things...like dealing with your lack of sleep. Besides, you're coming with us to the camp, so you can spend time with us then!" Luckily, she wasn't bothered by how little time you'd spent with them.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." You realised as you crossed one leg over the other, staring at the ground in an nonchalant fashion.

"Well, I've gotta go get ready. We're all meeting at Laura's house at eleven - so don't be late or anything!" She chirped cheerfully.

"I won't!" You promised, "See you around!"

"Bye (Y/n)!"
"Bye Cadence!"

Then she hung up, leaving you to feel content. It had been a long time since the three of you had hung out together like this. But...your thoughts grew anxious, a little nervous due to the fact that Camp Crystal Lake had a bad reputation surrounding it. Should you go? Or should you cancel and choose the safer option? Your kindhearted attitude is going to get you killed one day. Michael's words swirled around your head, making you feel even more uneasy. No. Your attitude was perfectly fine. There was no problem visiting Camp Crystal Lake with your friends. It would be fun...right? Yeah...Yeah it would.