-Chapter 15: Meeting The Camp Crystal Lake Killer-

"I don't know about you guys, but this place just looks abandoned..." Cadence remarked awkwardly, gazing around Camp Crystal Lake and frowning a little bit.

"I think the cabins and the lake compliment each other pretty well." You timidly commented - standing nearby the gorgeous lake and growing mesmerised by how lovely it looked. "In my opinion, it looks great."

"I mean jeez," Laura folded her arms and dismissively looked at both the lake and the cabins - her expression one of disappointment, "I was expecting something cool, or something we could all do together."

"I'm with Laura on this one, (Y/n)," Amber sighed and shook her head, also looking disappointed, "I mean, I guess the lake looks nice at least..."

"Hey, c'mon you guys," You actually argued back, shaking your head, "Camp Crystal Lake has been deserted for a very long time, so of course it's going to look abandoned. You guys are being way too critical here."

You stopped looking at your friends and just stared at lake; still feeling impressed by how pretty it was. The top of the water sparkled while the sun shone through the silvery clouds slightly, the atmosphere causing you to become entranced. The rundown cabins weren't completely ruined, in fact the camp had potential. Unbeknownst to you, you - and your friends - were being watched. He wielded a bloody machete, wore ragged clothing...and a dirtied hockey-mask. The male hated how more people had trespassed into his camp, and how three of them didn't even like the way Crystal Lake looked in the first place.

However...his blue orbs flickered over to where you were standing; somewhat pleased that you at least enjoyed the environment surrounding everyone. In fact, he found you to be much prettier than the other girls there, with your gorgeous (h/c) hair and beautiful (e/c) eyes. Not to mention how you were defending said camp and appreciating everything around you. Still...his eyes swivelled back to the other three, detesting their insults and their dismissive attitudes. How dare they discredit Camp Crystal Lake in such a manner. Mommy would be deeply offended. Actually...she'd want him to take out said trespassers, and take them out immediately. So that's what he'd do.

"I don't know about being way too critical," Amber huffed, "I mean, look at this place. Maybe it was a mistake coming here."

"Well we are trespassing." You pointed out, "We should head back. No one's supposed to be here after all."

"I'm with (Y/n) on this one." Cadence sided with you, gripping her handbag's handle lightly. "We might get caught, or even worse get in trouble. Let's just chill at Laura's house."

Amber rolled her eyes, but you could tell she was in on what you were saying. "Ugh, fine. Laura, you down for that?" She asked and turned to the dark-haired girl, wondering if Laura would be okay with the idea.

"Yeah, it's all good." Your third friend nodded and stretched her arms in the air, "Should we get going then?" She suggested airily, turning towards the Camp's entrance/exit and began to head in its direction.

"Wait, who the hell is that?" Amber exclaimed in a disgusted voice, pointing across the lake and spotting a masked figure stalking you all.

"I don't know, but I get the feeling they don't like us being here, Amb." Cadence chipped in, grabbing the dark-haired girl by the wrist and pulling her in the direction of the exit.

"We should leave you guys." You began to panic, knowing that a mysterious male in ragged clothing most likely spelled trouble, "He doesn't look that friendly."