-Chapter 34: More & More Violence-

"Freddy! Do something!" After he kissed your neck lustfully, you spun around and faced him in alarm- praying that somebody would put a stop to this. "This is serious!"

"How so? This happens from time to time, it's no big deal." The dream demon grinned, "In fact, I'm curious to see who will win this time around."

"I-It's rare to see H-Hannibal fight though." Norman quietly piped up, "He usually doesn't join in like this."

Your alarm intensified when Hannibal kneed Michael between the legs and rolled both of them over - the psychiatrist now being atop the other killer. Though, instead of trying to slit the stalker's throat, Hannibal went straight for the heart; acting completely psychopathic. "No big deal? No big deal!?" Your voice rose to a slight shout as you kept panicking, "Are you kidding me right now!?"

"F-Freddy." Norman turned his attention to the arrogant male while he waited for a response - Freddy deciding to comply and shooting the shy teen a nod.

"C'mon doll-face, let's just leave those two idiots to it and head inside." Freddy curled his arm around your shoulders and guided you into the hallway, following what Norman had silently asked him to do.

"But Michael and Hannibal—!"

"We've all picked a fight with one another before, sweets. So chill out already." He cut you off casually, not caring about the other two slashers at all.

"Stop acting so...so carefree!" You freed yourself from his grasp and snapped at him, "They're both injured! And it's just going to get worse!" Glancing back at the front door, you saw Norman simply watching - not doing anything to interrupt the fighting.

"What even started this petty fight in the first place, princess?" Freddy curiously asked, grasping your wrist before leading you into the living room and sitting down besides you. "Hannibal doesn't usually join in with fights, and I don't think I've ever seen him go against the stalker."

"U-Um..." You were hesitant on telling Freddy that Michael had kissed you a mere moment ago, so you just avoided eye contact.

Being too impatient to wait for a reply, he delved into your thoughts to figure it out; fuming once he figured out what happened. "He KISSED you?!" You flinched at the furious tone of his voice, shutting your eyes for a split second as he snatched up your wrists.

"It...It was only for a minute." You tried to calm him down, but it only seemed to rile him up further. "It's no big deal."

The dream demon let out a disbelieving laugh, too angry to even think straight. "He kissed you and you just...you just LET it happen!?" He hissed, "You'd better have a good excuse for this, sweets."

"I didn't know he was going to!" You bursted out nervously, "It was all so sudden, I had no idea he would—" You stopped and squeaked - Freddy forcing you to lie down on the sofa instead of sitting up.

"What are you...What are you doing...?" The colour of your cheeks changed to crimson, your eyes widening at his abrupt actions.

"I think I deserve some sort of apology, don't you?" Freddy psychotically purred out, his glowing green eyes and chapped lips inches away from your face. "What's it called again? Compensation?"

"What? Why?" You yelped out, "It's not my fault he acted the way he did!"

"I guess you're just going to have to pay for his actions, now aren't you~?" He spoke in a sickly-sweet voice, his knifed glove caressing the left side of your face and leaving the occasional cut.