-Chapter 17: A Talk Between Two Slashers-

"I...I..." You tried to answer, but your throat was dry from the distress you felt. Swallowing, you tried again. "...I swear I won't."

"Good choice." Hannibal flashed you a fake-friendly smile before releasing your chin, moving into the middle of you and Jason. "Now then, onto more important matters—"

"W-uh...hy-uh..." Jason roughly spoke, "W-uh...hy-uh...ha...v-uh...e...y-uh...ou...c-uh...om-uh...e...h-uh...ere...?" He demanded to know - facing Hannibal with his machete raised threateningly. [A/N: "Why..." "Why have you come here...?"]

"I came here because I need to discuss something with you." Hannibal pointedly announced, folding his arms once more.

"L-uh...ik-uh...e...w-uh...wh...at-uh...?" Jason growled defensively, gripping his weapon with the utmost of force. [A/N: "Like what...?"]

"Keep your kills inside of Camp Crystal Lake or its outskirts, you understand me?" Hannibal got straight to the point, "If the trespassers leave Camp Crystal Lake before you can kill them, let Michael, Freddy, Norman or myself handle it. You're causing a scene and the public are starting to notice." He darkly finished.

"I...I'm-uh...n-uh...ot-uh...d-uh...oi...ng-uh...an-uh...y...th...in...g-uh...wr-uh...oh...ng-uh...!" Jason fired back fiercely, "M-uh...Mo...m-uh...my...t-uh...el...l-uh...s...m-uh...e...t-uh...o...!" [A/N: "I'm not doing anything wrong!" "Mommy tells me to!"]

"How many times do we have to go through this?" Hannibal sharply shook his head, "Your mother is no longer with us. And she certainly does not talk to you. But anyway, that's besides the point."

"Y-uh...ou...'r-uh...e...a...l-uh...l...ia...r-uh...! A...li...ar-uh...!" The hockey-masked male argued wildly, "M-uh...om...my...t-uh...el...l-uh...s...m-uh...e...t-uh...o...!" [A/N: "You're a liar! A liar!" "Mommy tells me to!"]

Hannibal merely rolled his eyes and moved on, used to this from the Crystal Lake Killer. "Just don't kill outside of the camp, alright?" He firmly ordered, "You'll just create a mess for the rest of us to clear up."

"A...A mess...?" You timidly repeated, shifting from foot-to-foot and looking from Hannibal to Jason in complete confusion.

"Don't worry about it, my dear." Hannibal brushed your sentence off lightly, "I just meant that we're usually a lot more inconspicuous is all. Jason and Krueger simply need to...reign it in a little bit."

"Ah..." You took a step back and tried to appear somewhat composed, "...I...I see..." Taking a deep breath, you tried your best to look calm and collected; thinking that maybe, just maybe, you could actually keep their secret. "Um...if you'll excuse me, I think I'll head back home now." You spoke up shyly, continuing to hold your arm with the other.

"Fair enough." Hannibal dipped his head and gave you yet another false smile, "Remember our agreement though, dearest (Y/n)."

"R-Right..." Your tone of voice trembled a little, not wanting to be on their bad side. "I'm sure I'll see you guys again...probably soon...so uh...take care...?" You trailed off uneasily.

"Why thank you," Hannibal pleasantly replied, "You too, my dear. Don't forget about the Hypnocil~" He reminded you in a softened voice, raising his hand as a respectful wave. At least he was being civil towards you...