-Chapter 63: Fierce Frustration-

"Oh, this is fucking bullshit." Freddy was absolutely seething by this point - unable to let this subject go. "Why should we let you two be alone together? After all, didn't you and the kid already spend this afternoon on a vomit-inducing date?"

"Please don't phrase it like—"

"My, my, I didn't think Krueger would show his jealousy so easily. How cute~" Hannibal taunted slightly, cutting into the conversation and purposely trying to rile the dream demon up a tiny bit.

"Jealousy? Is that what you think this is?" Freddy let out a disbelieving laugh and smacked Hannibal right across the face with his left hand - causing your eyes to widen as the psychiatrist stumbled to the side a little. "Oh please. Give me a fucking break."

"Hannibal! Are you...Are you alright!?" You gasped aloud, alarm flashing across your face like lightning whilst you placed both hands atop his shoulders to make sure that the dark-haired male was okay.

"Who cares!?" The furious slasher answered for him, enraged by Hannibal's tactics and figuring out at once what he was trying to do. "He's just pulling the wool over your eyes like you're a fucking child. For fucks sake! I mean, wake up! Snap out of it!"

"I appreciate your concern, but I'm perfectly fine, (Y/n)." Hannibal reassured you warmly, resting his hands above yours and giving them a soft squeeze. "So take no notice of his repulsive words."

"KᖇᑌEGE' IGT, (Y/). ᕼᗩᑎᑎIᗷᗩᒪ' ᑭᒪᗩYIG YO O OO." [A/N: "KRUEGER'S RIGHT, (Y/N). HANNIBAL'S PLAYING YOU FOR A FOOL."] Michael's next note forced you to tear your eyes away from Hannibal in shock - not expecting the stalker to side with Freddy, someone he despised with the utmost of hatred.

"Let's just go visit the library." You uncomfortably muttered, taking Hannibal's hand and moving towards the front door.

"Were you even listening to me!?" Freddy grasped your shoulder and shook it - frustrated by your stubborn behaviour as he tried to switch your mindset. "He's painting us out to be the bad guys whilst placing himself in the light. It's not THAT hard to figure out, (Y/n)!"

"They think I'm playing you. How disgusting." Hannibal sighed and wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you closer to his side whilst raising his eyebrows. "I would never do such an unpleasant thing."

"Oh please, give me a fucking break"

"Listen, right now, all I want to do is go to the library." You interrupted Freddy sharply, deciding to simply shove him backwards. "So just leave us alone and let us go already!"

"Why don't you and I head out now, and we'll return later - when things have perhaps calmed down to some degree?" Hannibal innocently suggested, silently amused by your sudden act of hostility towards the other slashers.