-Chapter 56: After Class-

"I O'T Iᑎᗪ ᗯᕼEE E GO. ᗩᔕ OG ᗩᔕ I' IT YO." [A/N: "I DON'T MIND WHERE WE GO. AS LONG AS I'M WITH YOU." His notepad message made your blush deepen considerably; your eyes widening due to the random words of romance.

"Okay, okay, but this is not a date, got it?" You clarified firmly, wondering where to take him and where he'd be entertained. "This is just...two people having fun, that's all." Michael didn't say anything - simply staring at you with that serious expression of his and making you grow even more embarrassed.

You couldn't tell what he was thinking, how he was feeling - nothing. Nothing at all. "And it's normal fun too! No funny business! Ugh, let's just go to..." You paused for a moment - hesitant about a suitable location. "The local park! I mean, I doubt many kids and parents will be around to notice how...out-of-place you appear to be."

Your blunt comment didn't even seem to faze him - the stalker giving a silent nod and letting you pull him down the street. "But seriously, if you wait inside the university like that someone will spot you. Not to mention that it's reckless!" You kept on scolding him, still feeling the need to make sure he understood the seriousness of said situation.

"I ᑕᗩᑎ ᗩᒪᗯᗩY TKE TE OT. IT' O IG Eᗩᒪ." [A/N: "I CAN ALWAYS TAKE THEM OUT. IT'S NO BIG DEAL."]

"That's not the point!" You huffed after receiving another notepad response, your footsteps coming to a halt as you faced him properly. "Besides, I know you're not that reckless. Why'd you do it?"

"I ᗯᗩᔕ ᗯᗩITIG O YO." [A/N: "I WAS WAITING FOR YOU."] Your face flushed bright pink after his next reply; not expecting such a direct answer.

"Waiting for me...? But...But you could've waited outside. Y'know, like I told you to?" Your confused tone switched into a sarcastic one towards the end, wanting to cover up the confusion as best you could.

"I GE OᖇᖇIE. TE OTE TᑌᗪET EE OIG OT ᗩᑎᗪ YO EE'T." [A/N: "I GREW WORRIED. THE OTHER STUDENTS WERE COMING OUT AND YOU WEREN'T."]

"Oh right..." You mumbled awkwardly, shifting from foot-to-foot to hide your emotions. "Well I had to make up an excuse as to why I couldn't visit my friend in hospital to my other friends. After all, it's not like I can just tell them I'm going to hang out with a local serial killer whom also happens to be a stalker as well."

Michael nodded and so the two of you resumed your journey to the nearby park, the awkwardness fading from the atmosphere almost altogether. What the—? Why did the conversation suddenly feel so natural between you both just now? Your cheeks heated up as you refused to look him in the eyes - even when reaching said park. What were you supposed to do now? Should you talk about something? But what would you talk about? Maybe if he had any other interests or things he found fun besides the whole slaughtering thing...? How would you bring it up though? It's not like you could just ask him outright...could you? Were you just overthinking this...?