-Chapter 33: The Fighting Continues-

"You understand...don't you, (Y/n)?"

"I...I get where you're coming from..." You stammered, stunned by his seemingly-seductive behaviour. "...But still, I want to see you all again. I want to get to know you guys properly. And that won't happen if I stay away like a scaredy-cat." You told him and placed your hands over his, gently moving them away from your face as you made up your mind.

You should probably visit Jason again too - you did say all of them after all. Hannibal, on the other hand, hid his negative feelings well; shooting you a rather...strange smile. "It seems that I won't be able to change your mind anytime soon." His voice sounded somewhat sinister, though his expression still remained pleasant as usual. "So I assume you're visiting now then?"

"Mmhm." You dipped your head as a nod, "I'm doing a quick visit and then going somewhere else after that, before heading back home."

"Oh? May I ask where you're going?" Hannibal held your hand again - both of you resuming the walk towards his home.

"Well, I thought I'd visit Camp Crystal Lake and see Jason again. I know he won't hurt me - because he seemed to like me last time I saw him." You explained your plans for the rest of the late afternoon/early evening awkwardly, feeling like he'd try and stop you from going there. "I don't think it's very fair that I spend time with you guys and leave him out, y'know?"

"On the contrary, he could still hurt you. Like Norman, Jason is very unstable - he thinks like a violent child and listens to his deceased mother rather than switching personalities entirely." Hannibal informed you in an innocent manner, trying to twist your mindset and paint the others as complete lunatics.

His explanation did mess with your mind a bit, however you were determined to socialise with the five of them. "I'm sure that I'll be fine. One of you guys could always come with me if you're that concerned." Your reply bothered him even more, the psychiatrist actually struggling to keep a lid on his emotions for once. That was unheard of for him, the intelligent male almost never losing control.

"I wouldn't mind accompanying you, if you so wish." Hannibal kindly offered, "But please don't feel obliged to visit him, just because you haven't been back there in a while." His friendly attitude unsettled you for some random reason - it felt like he was secretly trying to stop you from going.

"I don't feel obliged," You shook your head and spoke in a kind-hearted tone, "I'm positive it'll all work out. So let's just get to your house and see how everyone's doing, 'kay?" Squeezing his hand, you looked back ahead and carried on walking, knowing it would take a while to arrive back at Hannibal's home.

"Fair enough." He gave in and agreed, putting on his pleasant persona once more. "Just remember to stay on your guard once we get to the house, and if you end up visiting Camp Crystal Lake."

"Don't worry, I will." You flashed him a warm smile as a comfortable silence settled between you both, you softly humming and spacing out whilst Hannibal glanced at you from time to time; liking your company.

Normally, Hannibal wouldn't give a second thought to people who weren't on his level of intelligence and superiority. But despite the differences between you two, he found you to be incredibly intriguing. He couldn't put his finger on why though. It was immensely irritating. Your empathetic nature and sympathetic mindset were also interesting to the psychiatrist. No wonder you were studying psychology - you were probably considering becoming a psychiatrist like him. Was that why he was becoming so distracted by you? Your looks were nothing to sneeze at either; from your sweet face all the way down to your beautiful body.