-Chapter 20: Demonic Deal-

"Myers is a stalkerish freak, Voorhees is a pathetic child, and Hannibal - believe it or not - is probably the worst out of all of us. Norman...well you haven't met Norman, so he doesn't matter." Freddy's words caused your eyes to widen with shock; not expecting such a sinister response.

"Are you...Are you serious...?" You stammered in surprise, hugging your knees and flashing him an anxious glance.

"No," He snorted, "I'm fucking with you 'cuz I'm bored." Once he noticed your nervous expression, he relented and rolled his eyes. "Yeah I'm serious. I can even introduce you to Norman if you'd like, so he can back me up about the others and their antics."

"Is Norman as...violent as the others...?" You fearfully asked, feeling a tiny bit frightened.

Freddy pondered this for a second or two, before nodding his head. "He can slaughter people without a care, but I'm way stronger than Norman - and you handled me just fine, didn't you doll~?" He proudly informed, throwing you a compliment to lighten your mood.

You flashed him a faint smile; your posture loosening up as you thought back to when you battled the dream demon and his nasty nightmares. "That's true..." You thought over this hesitantly, "We could visit this Norman guy tomorrow then...if you're up for it."

"I'll take you on ONE condition, princess~" Freddy leaned against your wall and paused for a second, smirking. "And ONE condition only."

"Oh? And what condition would that be?" You said suspiciously, climbing to your feet while you wondered what he wanted from you.

"Give ME your Hypnocil pills, and DON'T tell Hannibal. OR tell him about our visit tomorrow." His tone turned cold as he took a step closer to you, looking almost...angry. "You understand me?"

"Wait, wha—?" You were thrown off...just incredibly confused now, "What's wrong with telling Hannibal...?"

"That bastard's trying to keep you in the dark, and portray himself as the most harmless one out of us all." Freddy's smirk switched to a glare, the dream demon's stance changing to a sterner one. "Trust me sweets, he's just taking advantage of how naïve—" You narrowed your eyes and he shook his head in aggravation.

"—of how innocent you act." He finished what he was trying to say impatiently, "I SAW what he told you in your thoughts. I KNOW what he's said about me and the others. When it comes to Hannibal, you're being absolutely played."

"Played? I mean, all I know about Hannibal is that he threatened to kill me if I didn't keep all of your secrets." You nervously confessed, holding the sides of your arms and attempting to stay calm. "After that, he didn't seem that dangerous to me."

"Oh give me a fucking break," Freddy gave an incredulous laugh, "Hannibal wouldn't actually kill you. Your thoughts aren't the only ones I can see, y'know."

"Huh...?" You froze and stiffened up when his left hand cradled the right side of your face. "What are you talking about? Why wouldn't he kill me when he's already talked about it...?"