-Chapter 59: Intense Dreaming-

"I was just making sure Norman was okay, alright!?" You told him defensively, turning around and forcefully trying to shove the smug male back. But unfortunately, the opposite male's reaction speed was like lightning.

The dream demon's left hand curled around your right hand's wrist; preventing you from pushing him back as his gloved hand ran through your hair and stroked the side of your face possessively. "Oh I don't think so, princess~" He wickedly hummed, "~you're not getting away from me that easily."

"Look," You took a deep breath and tried to compose yourself - not wanting Freddy to feed off of your fear or anything creepy like that. "All I wanted was to get some decent sleep tonight. Is that so much to ask for?"

"Depends." His green eyes glinted with evil enjoyment, "I've been bored all day, so I suppose you're going to just have to deal with what I want, now aren't you~?"

"I swear," You muttered under your breath while you attempted to keep your temper under control, "What is it with you five? I never seem to catch a goddamn break."

"Oh, if you wanted me to cut you loose from their clingy clutches - all you had to do was say so." Freddy dismissively shrugged, "You do still belong to me and only me, after all."

"I don't belong to anyone!" You fiercely stood up for yourself and broke out of his hold - deciding to act firm. "So just...I don't know, back off or something!"

"Make me." He dared you darkly, sticking his tongue out as he watched you turn your back on him and take a few steps down the abandoned factory's hallway.

"Fuck!" You swore and jumped when he appeared in front of you almost immediately, "Don't do that! Ugh, why don't you go pester some other person's dreams or something?"

"Hm...Guess I could always go fuck around with your mother's then. Good point there, sweets~" The dream demon mused mischievously, a smug smirk spread across his facial features as he decided to mess with you a little bit.

"Don't. You. Dare." You coldly warned him, glaring at the male opposite you and dreaming up a sharp-edged carving knife; gripping it with a tight hand. "We made a deal, remember? Be a shame if one of you broke it and things got ugly, now wouldn't it?"

"Ooh, you're a feisty little girl, aren't you~?" He cooed sweetly, taking a couple of steps towards you as he stretched his gloved hand out in an impish manner.

Thinking fast, you spun around and struck up a sprint; not wanting to put up with Freddy's shit right now. So you skidded around the corner and tugged at a random factory door, releasing a shriek of pain when said handle heated up to the temperature of lava. Then you cursed in frustration after hearing a nasty laugh echo from down the hallway, putting two-and-two together and realising who did it. That jackass. Crap...if you couldn't get this door open, he'd catch up and who knows what you'd be forced to go through tonight! Dammit, all you wanted to do was have a somewhat uneventful evening. Hmph, so much for that. Then again, this was Freddy you were talking about.

"Where you think you're going, kitten~?" The disturbing demon called out after you, his voice now sounding obsessive and unstable. In fact, it almost sounded like he was enjoying this...at least, to some degree.