-Chapter 60: Slight Warning-

"Are you feeling quite alright, (Y/n)?" Hannibal broke your train of thought as you all sat down at the table for breakfast; his voice full of concern. "You seem rather quiet - more so than usual."

"Y-Yeah, what's wrong?" Norman anxiously chipped in, his eyes gleaming with worry whilst he barely managed to contain his uneasiness.

"Oh, um, I'm fine!" You hurriedly lied, placing your fork down and deciding to finish breakfast early. "I'm just...tired - that's all."

"A-Are you sure about that-?" Norman bit his lip and looked incredibly hesitant, not wanting to be pushy. But still...

"Tired? Is there perhaps a reason for that? Like Krueger, for example?" Hannibal's next words caused your body to freeze up, your eyes widening at what you'd dreamt about.

"Oh princess~" "~I thought we were." "I-Well-I...It's just...I don't really feel like um...being intimate right now." "That just means daddy can teach you~"
"I don't need to be—!"
"Now...come to Freddy~"

"Wait, I—" Your face reddened after you remembered what you'd done last night; the excitement that had flown through your veins, how shy you'd felt, etcetera etcetera. The steamy kisses and intimate touches were just...just...

"No!" You nervously exclaimed, taking a deep breath and attempting to calm down. "No, he...he didn't do anything. I...I slept...fine!"

"Really? Because you seem very on-edge, my dear." Hannibal raised one eyebrow and cottoned onto your untruth immediately; the dark-haired male placing his cutlery down and resting his chin atop his hands as he awaited your response.

An anxious gasp escaped your mouth after Michael breathed against the side of your neck heavily; making you scrape your chair back and stand up sharply. "Michael! Don't...Don't do that...!" You weakly ordered - eyeing the stalker with feigned strictness.

"O'T O ᗯᕼᗩT?" [A/N: "DON'T DO WHAT?"] He scribbled messily, not understanding why you were so jittery.

"Don't...Don't breathe against me like that..." You continued to blush once you'd replied, feeling embarrassed that you had to explain aloud. "It's...well it's unnerving...!"

"Michael." Hannibal planted the palms of his hands against the table and stood up himself, looking at the masked male with an unreadable expression. "That's enough."

"(Y/n), I-I thought we were going to spend time together today..." Norman became upset out of nowhere, holding your wrist with both hands and staring up at you with saddened eyes. "W-What happened to that...? W-Was that nothing more than a...a lie...!?"

"We are, we are!" You quickly responded, frantically wanting to calm the situation down. "I promise we are! I just uh...I just need to know when we're going, that's all, Norman. M'kay?"

"Oh, okay!" His face brightened up as soon as you'd said that, the miserable mood vanishing into thin air and leaving you confused.

"(Y/n) dearest, a word please?" Hannibal requested politely, his sudden wish causing you to feel even more awkward before you nodded.