-Chapter 62: Stressful Situation-

"Oh, Norman..." You said in a stunned voice, not knowing how to react. You were completely taken aback, not believing how the others could be so callous and cruel towards the timid male. "I...I had no idea..."

"It's just so...just so hard NOT to believe them-!" Norman sobbed with a heartbroken expression, still attempting to hide his face due to the sorrowful shame he felt.

Suddenly feeling anger on his behalf; you threw the now-empty milkshakes in a nearby trash-can and softly held his shoulders, causing the traumatised boy to look up from shock. "(Y-Y/n)...? What are you—?"

Before he could get his question out, you - very lightly - planted your lips against his in a hugely soothing fashion, tilting your head to the side a little bit as you flashed him an extremely comforting look in the process. "I...I can't imagine how horrible that must've felt. To be picked on like that. Tormented like that. Taunted like that. But that teasing...that teasing ends today."

"W-Wait, what...what do you mean...? How can you make it just...just end...? And today...?" Norman stuttered in a shaken-up voice; a shade of scarlet colouring his cheeks as he stared at you curiously.

"I'll show you." You replied with a spark of courage, taking his hand and pulling him in the direction of home. "C'mon."

"Y-You can't j-just...c-confront them-!" Norman worriedly panicked, fretting on your behalf as he barely kept up with you.

"Why not?" You nonchalantly asked; still hating how he'd been treated. "They've confronted me in the past, haven't they?"

"B-But—" You kindly patted his shoulder to distract him and then opened the front door - already knowing that Michael would be standing there. And you were right, he was.

"(Y/). YO'E ᗷᗩᑕK. I IᔕᔕE YO." [A/N: "(Y/N). YOU'RE BACK. I MISSED YOU."] Once Michael had given you the notepad he usually wrote on, you stared down at the message for a second or two and then handed it straight back - throwing him a stern glance in the process.

"Sorry Michael, but I have something to discuss right now. With Hannibal." You brushed past him and left him standing in the doorway - the stalker not understanding your random hint of hostility in the slightest.

Before you could reach the stairs however, the silent male gripped your wrist and prevented you from moving too far away from him; not liking the lack of attention you'd given him. "I Oᖇᗰᗩᑎ ᑕᗩᑎ GO IT YO, ᗯᕼY ᑕᗩᑎ'T I?" [A/N: "IF NORMAN CAN GO WITH YOU, WHY CAN'T I?"]

"Because funnily enough, this doesn't involve you. So if you'll excuse me-" You didn't even bother to finish said sentence, deciding to just tug your hand out of his grip and walk upstairs - guessing that Hannibal would most likely be in his office.

"Come in." The psychiatrist politely called after you'd delicately knocked on the door; shooting you a soft smile when he noticed that the person who'd knocked was you.

"Ah (Y/n), what a pleasant surprise. I assume the two of you have enjoyed the time you've spent together today?" He gently inquired, resting his chin against the top of his hands while he continued to sit down at his desk.