-Chapter 27: Discussing Mental Disorders-

"And I think you are one hundred percent correct, my dear (Y/n)."

Your glanced up and froze when you saw a certain psychiatrist leaning again the living room's doorframe. Hannibal. "Do you happen to know what other mental disorders Norman may have, by any chance?"

"I do indeed," Hannibal paused for a moment, "But let's discuss this subject somewhere else." He casually decided, waiting for you to walk over to him.

You nodded and retracted your arm from Norman's shoulders, getting to your feet as you complied. But you couldn't make it all the way over to Hannibal, due to the fact that Norman clutched your wrist with both hands and tried to pull you back - crying. "D-DON'T L-LEAVE ME!" He shrieked, clinging to you with desperation. "D-DON'T L-LEAVE ME! PLEASE D-DON'T L-LEAVE ME-!"

Sympathy spread across your face while you turned to face him, seeing his panicked expression and tear-filled eyes. "Norman...I—" Before you could reply properly, Michael stepped in and grabbed Norman's shoulder, forcing him to release you.

"N-No! N-No!" The dark-haired teen cried out, "N-NO-!" He tried to tug his shoulder out of Michael's grasp, but the quiet male had an iron-like grip - preventing Norman from clinging to you like a child.

"He'll be fine, sweets." Freddy brushed off what'd just gone down dismissively, "He's nothing but a screwed-up kid anyway."

You shook your head sternly. "No. He's not. It's not his fault that he's got disorders he can't control." You responded firmly, taking a step towards the crying boy and wrapping your arms around him in a comforting hug.

"Oh for fucks sake, I'm done with this bullshit." The dream demon spat before storming out; frustrated and furious with the way you were acting.

Norman calmed down a little bit, his sobs dying down as he clung to you. "Please don't leave." He begged anxiously, "Please don't leave me, (Y-Y/n)." His distressed pleads caused you to feel bad for the teen, rubbing his back with one hand and letting him rest his head on your shoulder.

"Hey, hey, I'm not going to." You told Norman soothingly, "I'm not going to leave. All I'm going to do is have a little chat with Hannibal. So don't worry, alright?"

"W-Why can't you chat here-?" His hold on you tightened, clearly not wanting you to leave his side. After all, you were the only person who actually accepted him. 

"Because it's an important matter, Norman." Hannibal calmly interjected, "A private discussion if you will."

"I'll be right back." You promised Norman, squeezing him softly before stopping the hug and standing up. This time he didn't try and cling to you, only gazing at you with a disappointed look in his eyes.

"Let's talk in my office." Hannibal suggested smoothly, wrapping his arm around your shoulders and guiding you out of the room. "It should be a lot less chaotic in there, wouldn't you agree?"

"I guess..." You timidly trailed off, not knowing what to say or how to act around him.

"Though I must apologise on behalf of Norman, for his...erratic behaviour. He usually does a much better job of handling his disorders. I wonder what set him off..." Hannibal mused while you two entered his office, the intelligent male curious as to what it was about you. Jason... Michael... Freddy... And now Norman. They all seemed obsessed when it came to you. But why? It was something he couldn't make heads or tails of.