♡Dont go Easy♡

The next day

The next day

You were walking to school, with your head down and your hand tucked in your pockets 'One for All... A Quirk that can be passed down... So amazing but yet so risky...'

Flashback...

"I was on a long hunt for a worthy successor. And then, I watched you jump into action while the rest of us stood there and watched. You might be just a quirkless fanboy, but you tried to save that kid. You acted like a hero." All Might tells Izu-kun.

He starts to tear up again, you facepalm "Don't be such a crybaby" You said

"Seriously! You gotta stop crying so much if you want my Quirk. Come on kid" All Might adds while placing his hand to the top of his head.

He wipes his eyes and stands up "Okay, I'll do it. Yes"

"No reluctance. That's exactly how I figured you'd respond" All Might smiles.

Flashback over...

You kept walking you hear a voice "(Y/N)" You turn around to see a familiar face.

"Katsuki, what is it?"

He starts to blush and looks away "Thanks" You raised your eyebrow "For what?" You asked.

"For what you said yesterday" He mumbles while rubbing the back of his head. "I didn't hear you, speak louder" You heard him, you just wanted him to say it again.

He growls, "Never mind! Forget I said anything you Element bitch!"

You tsk and turned around "You're welcome"

❦❦❦

You we're walking in the halls, minding your business, until you felt someone push you to the floor. You push yourself up and turn around to see a familiar face.

"What do you want now, Kara?" You rolled your eyes.

Her and her groupies starts to chuckle " Oh nothing, (Y/N). I just thought you would give some emotion."

"Yea, Coldhearted"
"No emotion girl"
"Ms. Emo queen"

You sigh and roller your eyes "If me showing you emotion would make you and your little groupies go away then fine"

You flip her off. Her groupies eyes widen, well she had a pissy look face "Does this count" You said coldly

Before she answers, you turn around and walk away to class. You sit on your seat to see Izu-kun tired, you lean to his seat "You okay?"